commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-pevearsion-of-russian-literature/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ib0t5W5aeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Religion is the fuccboi-ish safe move into basedness

>Religion is the fuccboi-ish safe move into madness
There you go

The fuccboi-ish safe move into madeness is nihilism

I thought nihilism was a fuccboi-ish safe move into being an edgy teenager

Misinterpreting nihilism is the fuccboi-ish safe move into being an edgy teenager
Misinterpreting religion too. See: all the contrarians christcucks thinking they actually belive in God

are the p&v translations of his stuff good or bad? it's won awards but a lot of people say it's trash too

He suffered a LOT, that probably helped.

commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-pevearsion-of-russian-literature/

Siberia

They're sold at my local Russian church's bookstore, and I've heard it recommended by this Russian Orthodox priest that used to do podcasts.

Why is Smerdyakov such a MEANIE?

NABOKOV SAYS DOSTO IS SHIT.JPG

culture of gulag

Because he understood the pain of men.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ib0t5W5aeE

Kirk Windstein is the Dosto of music

because no one loves him.

They are really good and the translations are recommended by eminent Dostoyevsky scholars like Victor Terras

Ignore this article, the writer does not read Russian himself.

This article is such horseshit. He would have a point if he compared the translations with the original Russian text and then proceed to explain what's wrong with Pevear translation. Instead he compares Pevear with Garnett and proceeds to use Garnett as a standard on what the text was actually intending. I mean what the fuck?

Neither does Pevear

Which is not true. Also Volokhonsky does most of the work and Russian is her native language. The article was probably written by some pseud who is salty that he read the inferior Garnett translation. I mean, the women literally skipped over parts she did not understand. She taught herself Russian. I'd rather have a team of native speaker and an academic to translate than some autodidact housewife who leaves gaps.

Do you think he would cheer up if Ivan let him suck his dick?