I'm a fucking idiot

I'm a fucking idiot

Are there any books that will fix that?

just kill yourself, dumb frogshitter

No book can help. I've read over 12,000 books and my IQ is still 82.

Not a book, a movie.

No, IQ is mostly genetic. You can't fix stupid.

Can you explain your reasoning behind that one?

It's such a terrible piece of shit that you might have a self awareness 8D transfiguration tier epiphany of the mind mates.

*ahem*

I'm not saying your approach is faulty or anything, but being tutored by an idiot (me) doesn't seem like the way to go

tysons book on critical theory today will help. any edition should do well

Nobody says that you need a gym trainer to become ripped, even if it would help a newcomer.If there's a will, there's a way. Intelligence is part learning how to grapple with difficult problems with a mental work ethic. If you can hire a personal Aristotle, then that would probably be better at first, but you'd eventually need to become an independent thinker, because there's no other way around it. Your tutor can't think for you.

Yes, the Greeks.

Can you recommend any supplemental material that will help me understand the Greeks better? I'm afraid to make my way through the Greeks without comprehending their points

Or do I just go search for editions with extensive annotations and base my understanding off of that and what I get from my reading?

Get editions with good annotations/footnotes/endnotes. Oxford World's Classics are great, as are other University publishing houses (Cambridge Philosophy). Hackett publishing is good as well. Anything scholarly.

You're doing much better than someone with an IQ of 118. It's the accomplishments, relax.

google bury+meiggs history of greece

google donald kagan yale OCW

google kenneth harl peloponnesian war torrent

mind of aristotle: a study in philosophical growth, intro+chapter 1-2 (just the summary of aristotle's philosophy)

The idiot

Flowers for Algernon

A dictionary