is 130 iq decent for a black person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gR6MeFFzqQ8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

130 IQ is extremely good for *anyone*

ok

ok

No matter how high you score on that meme test, on Veeky Forums there'll always be some entitled fag to call you a brainlet

ok

Not really. You'd be a pretty successful engineer but you'd struggle making groundbreaking discoveries in physics or math

wrong.

Not true! Feynman had an IQ of 85!

Niggers will never be as smart as the most intelligent and master race, ashkenazi jews.

It would be if it we're physically possible. Alas, there has never been one example of this in history.

ok

o k

t. someone who doesn't understand stats

I dont think IQ is a accurate representation of intelligence

It's literally the most rigorously tested and most predictable metric in science.

IQ is just a specific attribute, overall intelligence is a wide range of things combined.

its a really fucking simple concept, requires no thought to understand and it isnt arguable

its a genius in the black world. at least if u are full black.

it's decent for anyone.

found someone with a small IQ

WHY would someone lie on the internet

Mother is an American black women, probably some mixture in that, but my father is from Nigeria.

130 IQ places you in Mensa, regardless of ancestry, though considering that the average African IQ is 75-80, the answer would be abso-lutely.

Neil?

>feynman

Nigeria has an average IQ of 86, and the same is true for American blacks from what I've read. The IQ pdf of offspring is normalized around the average IQ of the parents. 130 is 3 standard deviations above 85, so that's like 145 for most Western countries. You would be 1 in 43 for white people, or like 1 in 6 for Ashkenazi Jews

Brainlet.
We call you guys whikes back in /pol/, since of your vast European ancestry, though you are jews, but eastern European jews, not asia jews.

In Nigeria, you'd be 1 in 741.

wut.
Nikola, were just naming scientist for no reason now?

But the Jewish Igbo Nigerian population has an average IQ of 115.

Nobody ask. Doesn't matter.

130 is considered gifted and near border line genius in most respects.

>full black

Now what does that even mean though? What exactly qualifies as full black when even in black nations in West/Central/ South East Africa there is genetic admixture being received from Khoisan and African Pygmies (who have distinct gene markers older than African blacks and other populations in general) and Austronesians.

Do you mean "black" without significant Eurasian admixture?

It’s decent for anyone, I don’t think IQ has any bearing on someone’s intelligence though.

Not really. "groundbreaking" requires a special mind, often with unconventional lines of thought. This has nothing to do with IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=gR6MeFFzqQ8&feature=youtu.be
while we are on the discussion of IQ, I can't believe that this gorilla has an IQ of 85-95

I wish i was 130... im just smart enough to not want to major in anything but stem but still struggle through it while hating it the whole way.

T.124 iq

that's one funny way of spelling nigger

Most blacks are 170+ so no

DAS RITE

It's actually average for math and physics students.