Can anyone beat my SAT/GRE scores?

Can anyone beat my SAT/GRE scores?

I firmly believe that the SAT and GRE are unbiased estimators of intelligence and potential for success in the Western world.

People say that learning vocabulary and writing skills is pointless, but being a level above everyone else is how you reach CEO status. You have to be good at everything.

People also say that timed tests mean nothing, but efficiency under stress is important for success.

what is ur iq, sd 15

SAT and GRE are not g-loaded. You are good at being fast and accurate. Congrats on being the perfect Excel Monkey.

You can't estimate high IQs with SAT/GRE scores. Average? Yeah. High? No. Both tests literally aren't G-Loaded.

NMS California here. I remember I was running on 2 hours of sleep, a moldy pear, and five cups of coffee when I sat for it.

In all actuality though, the difference between missing one or two questions vs. three or four is far less significant than the difference between missing one or two vs. >10 questions, if you know what I mean. SAT tests are good for preliminarily eliminating under-qualified students from applicant pools, but not for discriminating between two unique applicants.

>I firmly believe that the SAT and GRE are unbiased estimators of intelligence and potential for success in the Western world.
Maybe, but not at the tails, so who cares about your scores?

I'm not asking you to estimate from your scores, moron, or else I would do it myself. I'm asking if you've ever taken a real IQ test. I had several friends who got your SAT and PSAT scores with no preparation, albeit 10 years later, and in general they were very smart.

Sorry, just read you whole post and realized you're not op.

it's been 4 years user, even more for the SAT. do you have anything more recent?

GRE quant is meaningless. Any monkey can train it to 170 with a few test books.
GRE verbal, on the other hand, truly tests your ability to reason qualitatively, logically, and philosophically. And I got 170 on it, which means my IQ is likely higher than yours.

I just took a quick Stanford-Bidet test.

41/50 in 10 minutes.

I definitely can get to 45/50. I spent one minute almost on a question that said "add a word to the end of CHAIN and before MILL that will create 2 new words". Bad decision.

I'm always happy with being in the 99th percentile.

Not sure what the other jealous apes here are fagging on about, but those GRE scores are awesome how did you study for it? I bought the magoosh subscription and it was pretty good but I just lacked motivation or discipline or something. I did pretty crappy I took it on Weds. I got a 158 Verbal and 156 Quant. Feel pretty disappointed but I hope my research experience accounts for something to the schools I'm applying

Stanford-Binet* rofl

why don't you just do it again? they have it very often

And it's 12 minutes not 10. My bad. Again, really happy I'm in the 99th percentile.

>156 Quant
oh shit nigga what are you doing

Good job, dude. I got National Merit too. Free money.

Where'd you two go to uni? I'm at Oklahoma rn

>"add a word to the end of CHAIN and before MILL that will create 2 new words".

Chainlinked Mill?

>I firmly believe that the SAT and GRE are unbiased estimators of intelligence
>unbiased estimator

You realize that this is a very specific technical term. And the fact that the SAT has a bounded upper limit immediately excludes it from being an unbiased estimator. Therefore I must assume your IQ is low.

Literally broke and applications for grad school cost money

I know

Love how you signed the image so we know it's you

1500/2400 SAT.

Never studied and skipped literally almost half the questions because ayy lmao.

>t. 138

Your existence has been categorically debunked.

In the exact same boat. I gave up 'cause I was going through a sadboy phase and couldn't concentrate, began marking random answers.

>tfw failure

Chainsaw Sawmill brainlets

>96th percentile
>can anyone beat my scorez???
I guess 1/50 is the bare minimum for Mensa.

Post your transcript, then we'll have something to talk about.

I'm not american, so I don't know about how the SAT works, but if you skipped half the questions and got a high score, that means that you got lucky, not that you're smart.

How did you find your old psat scores?

University of New Mexico. Does Oklahoma give full rides?