Really amerifiats?

Just read this hilarious shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Math_55
Really ameridumbs? This is the best you can do?
The best undergraduates in your country of ~400 million take get this "analysis/multivariate analysis" and "linear algebra" for a whole fucking year?!
that is legitimately a medium-low standard in the UK. Why are Americans so fucking dumb?

>"analysis/multivariate analysis" and "linear algebra"
Did you even read the syllabus?
>culminating with the main results of either Galois theory or the representation theory of finite groups, if not both.
>we will introduce metric topology
>develop a rigorous treatment of differential and integral calculus, together with an introduction to complex analysis

Ok so why is a a little more advanced than I though (I looked at the reference book) they are all standard. So why do the best ameritard undergrads have the same courses as a avg first year UK student?

Quads speaks truth
checked btw

>the same courses as a avg first year UK student?
Like which?

Just google UK syllabus. Fucking ameritard can't use google or think for himself

I tried Warwick and it was much more dumbed down than Math 55, what other syllabus should I look at for the "avg first year UK student"?

Not seeing anything remotely advanced at St Andrews either

"Warwick" my fucking sides ameritard that's a fucking baking school I didn't even know they taught math their. Try again.

>"Warwick" my fucking sides ameritard that's a fucking baking school I didn't even know they taught math their.

Waste of quads.
Why don't you take it then? Just apply and get into that course only if you keep being this smug.

t. not American but the american hate is annoying me

cry harder faggot

O B S E S S E D

I always see this, but when I studied abroad, your classes were piss easy.

Why do Euros always do this?
No, it's not standard, you absolute brainlet.

>ITT
Triggered ameritards

Ahhh just googled a uk curriculum and MA133 is calc1 wtf are you talking about op?

>engineer
fuck outta here

>Bongs ACTUALLY TAKE CALC 1 in uni

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhh we americans do that too if we don't take ap

South American here.
We learn Real Analysis and Galois theory in middle school.

Richest != Smartest