Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/dostoevskyletter00dostuoft
archive.org/details/lettersoffyodorm00dostiala
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All I want in life is a 5/10 femanon gf

a ver si hay suerte y me la follo mañana

i need to burn 25 more calories to close the "move" ring on my apple watch but i don't feel like doing anything atm

Aristotelian logic is 100% autism.

Try to cum in your own mouth, it's a pretty intense full-body exercise.

But since you own an apple watch I guess you've already done that twice before breakfast today

keep buying google junk like a good goy, remember the fine products created by catholic craftsmanship at apple is "gay"!

last night was one of the best nights I've had in a long time. hung out with a few good friends of mine for one of their birthdays, hung around the house, then we went out on the town and ran around from place to place looking for stuff to do, like a drug trip but completely fueled by self perpetuating contact highs that came from seemingly nowhere. it was a good to take my mind off my girlfriend leaving me. beat up a faulty printer with a big wooden pole, then took the pole with me on the bus. tried to sling my backpack onto it hitchhiker style but it was uncomfortable as fuck so I just held it normally instead. wish I could have days like that all the time.

shoot for a 6/10

dubs confirm cum in mouth

i hope you cam for all of us; nice stuff user, im happy you had a nice day and wish you more to come!

>shoot for a 6/10
Might be too far out of my league

i dont understand what happened. i dont understand anything anymore.

thank you for the well wishes, user. I hope you have good days in your future too

I don't know why i listen to the L0de Radio Hour, it's autistic but since hwndu got shut down it's the next best thing

O Atlético é um clube complicado! Eu escrever isto em português e muitos de vós assumirem que é espanhol, idem! O problema com o Atlético advém principalmente dos negócios obscuros que mantém com diversos clubes, incluindo o meu Benfica! Porém, simultaneamente, tem uma estratégia muito bem delineada e, honestamente, o futebol do Simeone agrada-me! Tenho uma relação parecida com a Juventus, embora estes levem o obscuro a outro nível!

PS: Devolvam o Gaitán, levem o Jimenez!
PPS: Não li nada da thread!

Why am I in this thread again? I need to work on my story, fast. Maybe one more post.

i've done it again, shitpost away another day of life, but actually it was pretty worth it since i never get to talk with literate people irl

I just deleted my entire browsing history of /a/, Veeky Forums /v/ and /int/.
Did I do good lads?

>not browsing in incognito mode at all times

anyone have a digital copy of fyodor dostoevsky's complete letters? according to wikipedia most of them are in "Complete Works Vol. 28-30" but i can barely find any info on it online..

usually when it's hard to find some shit like that, its because it sucks, i've learned this through life experience, when some professor who dedicated his whole life to some niggas shit comes out with an abridgment or selected works of his dudes writings, just take his word for it that that's the juicy bits

archive.org/details/dostoevskyletter00dostuoft

archive.org/details/lettersoffyodorm00dostiala

These are the only ones I found. Just hope they're reliable sources.

I'm a Dosto slut and will do anything to get more Dosto.

I mostly just talk with myself in threads because I'm the only one who wants to discuss the topic.

Sad thing is these are usually literature threads.

> Good friend moves away
> Says he'll miss me and promises to keep in touch
> never speaks to me again

Why do people do this?

speak to him, fag

This board is the dumbest place on the internet.