Be black with 3.1 GPA

>be black with 3.1 GPA
>get into a prestigious med program

>be not black with 3.1 GPA
>get rejected from med program

3.7 GPA to get into the med program btw. The majority of Harvard is minority btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I
finaid.org/scholarships/20110902racescholarships.pdf
propublica.org/article/a-colorblind-constitution-what-abigail-fishers-affirmative-action-case-is-r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heil Trump

Affirmative action and diversity policies are great arent they

who gives a shit, you're all just dumb med students anyway.

Education should be completely meritocratic, I fucking hate these retarded policies.

But that's literally racist. You may as well own slaves and lynch niggers.

oh no, you might have to go to your SECOND choice med school. how dreadful.

Nice attempt at baiting

if you cant manage a 3.7 in undergrad you might as well quit right now because you are literally retarded

Not everyone is an autistic savant like you

if you couldnt tell it was just a joke you need to leave becasue Veeky Forums isnt for you

Well then, maybe those people shouldn't be doctors in the first place

brainlet state schooler detected

Or maybe I could try being a nigger like you.

The only joke is that is what liberals actually believe. Treating the dumb darkies like dumb darkies is racist so they lower the requirements for them to succeed, which ironically in itself is racist cause that's just accepting the fact they can't operate like white people and need a handicap, but they aren't complaining cause it benefits them.
You're not getting any scholarships graduating highschool without a 4.0 GPA if you're white.

They say it's "compensation" for deh white debul keeping them down for so long

Yet white guilt is just white genocide.

>med program
>trading in your peace of mind for years of stress

Unless you actually care about medicine or a brainlet drone you are better off going into engineering specializing in bio/ chem and doing Pharmaceuticals.

Yes goyim, do engineering goyim, theres a high demand goyim

Remember that time when a researcher took a pill to turn their skin black so they could see how blacks are treated in america, and came back all bloody?
This is the same shit except in reverse and a white man is probably getting beaten somewhere for some unrelated reason.

3.9 here and dude you are quite wrong

It depends on the program, what else you have going on in your life, and if you can commit yourself. I love my program, I give it everything, but I basically seclude myself in study or research all day and never see friends. Everyone calls me a ghost.

Meanwhile I know brilliant kids who favor labwork and jobs over getting all As, manage busier schedules than me, and also try to have the slightest human contact now and again. They might have anywhere from a 3.1 to a 3.6 but they are definitely intelligent people and absolutely have a future ahead of them.

Last part is so wrong. If you do well on ACT or SAT some colleges will throw money at you just for that. I (white) only had 3.6 or 3.7 unweighted gpa but got a 32 (nostudy) on ACT so I got some full tuition shit at least. Only extracurricular was varsity football junior and senior year (semi good but didnt try too much because guaranteed starter and didnt want to play after high school).

For any high schoolers that lurk these boards: study hard for your ACT or SAT and just keep a 3.5+ UW gpa and you should get something. Take your first one in sophomore year and keep studying and taking it until you get a 36. It can be expensive but it is well worth it for scholarships. Maybe take AP classes to make your weighted gpa look good, they were silly at my school because they count as a 5.0/4.0 and were still snooze level so I just loaded up on them, got free gpa, and skipped the AP tests because I didnt do shit in the classes

>Goyim

You do know medicine in general is just as bad right? It doesn't matter if you go in it as a doctor or engineer you're being a gate keeper for the corporate overlords or government.

Only positions that avoid the stink are nurses, paramedics and research grunts.

>i was in the football team
well there you go.

Yeah I did one extracurricular, anybody can do that.

He only applied to ONE SCHOOL as a black guy.

Also his sister Mindy Kaling cut ties with him but I don't blame her if I had a brother who tried to pass himself off as Black to enter a program THEN DROPPED IT I'd do the same.

>So says the engineering major

Go back to eating glue and working in CAD, no one wants you here

Dude was old and had a good resume. They will overlook GPA for situations like this, it had nothing to do with being black. He also applied to TWENTY TWO schools. Interviewed for ELEVEN. Ultimately only got into one. All in all, dude is full of shit.

I'm white and went to a good master's engineering program with a 2.4 GPA. You take some time off and do good things, apply to enough schools, you can easily overcome your GPA.

was expecting a white man doing convincing blackface and going shiiieeeet

>assuming engineering isnt the most difficult major
The concepts in some other majors are harder, but engineering majors have higher courseloads and more projects to deal with.

Math compsci double honours major here
You're hilariously wrong.

>Math compsci double honours major
LOL

Wow good shit sherlock, two majors is more work than one. Math is low courseload which is why it is easy to double major in. Comp sci is similar courseload but bunch of projects at least.

Man when did Veeky Forums turn into. This board really has gone to shit

Turn into /pol/**

>The majority of Harvard is minority btw.
There are more Jews than whites at Harvard. And no, Jews are not white.

Let's ignore the fact that this is literally made up nonsense.

I laugh so hard at USA's racial problems. You really are all monkeys there aren't you?
Shouldn't have stolen people and made them your slaves you insane motherfuckers.

>the USA is one person
woke

>that video
desu I would have done the same. And you should too. Funny how the right complains about snowflakes all day without realizing that what defines a snowflake is the constant complaining, so complaining about snowflakes makes you a snowflake.

In the real world, it doesn't matter how shit things are, you just go with it and play politics to your advantage. Do you live in a communist hell hole? Suck party dick and climb the political ladder. Do you live in fucking Africa? Join a gang and commit the most brutal murders to establish dominance. Do black people get preferential treatment? Well, be fucking black!

Seriously, white people sometimes just make me fucking laugh.

What?

You are a fucking brainlet lmao at your life

this 10000000%

>They will overlook GPA for situations like this, it had nothing to do with being black.
>it had nothing to do with being black.

They do overlook GPA for situations like his, but being black definitely helped them to overlook his GPA. Black and latino people have an easier time getting into med school than white people, while Asian people have a harder time.

It didn't help with the other 21 schools he applied for.

You realize that 3.1's don't even get interviewed at most places, right?

I saw that post but don't see any mention of that on the internet. I only see that he applied to 22 schools, admitted during his time at CNN.

even worse is when some nigger from a different country gets in because of affirmative action. like how the fuck did we oppress you or your ancestors.

some nigger from congo started talking to me once. i asked him what classes he was taking and how he was doing. he told me he was struggling with pre-calc and he didnt think he would pass. this is in undergrad. like how the fuck can you get into this university but cant pass a highschool level math class. i bet this nigger has scholarships too.

it makes me fucking sick.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iwMzZtU5H7I
>JoJos faking to be black to get into college
Now that's a Bizarre Adventure.

>Fake nigger claims UCLA doesn't practice affirmative action

I know he's not talking about their medical schools because they are one of the biggest users of this system by far. Their average MCAT scores have dropped from above 95 percentile to 77 percentile while they've accepted far more blacks and hispanics than almost any other medical school. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you would need to do to not call this affirmative action. Did they pay him or something?

don't worry user, your alma mater is essentially meaningless anyway :^)

How so? I am doing pretty well now as Im in my dream school for physics PhD. I guess it isnt the best but it is top 4 and comfy. I started trying to do well in undergrad as it was my money paying for it

they're a private university and i guess they can do what they want.

but i don't see why i'm not allowed to exercise or express any in-group preference when literally every other race does so very aggressively, often at the expense of whites. it's the blatant hypocrisy of it that bothers me.

Plenty of people say they don't like affirmative action and want to end it. Those people are retarded but they say it just fine.

not really sure what you're saying.

it's not just affirmative action though. it's simple in-group preference, which isn't necessarily malicious. indian professors take on mostly indian students, asian professors take on mostly asian students. there are exceptions, but this is the pattern i notice. usually the students are on visas and return to their country after education. so here we have tax-funded graduate programs in public schools that are mainly educating foreigners, and domestic students have an extremely small presence by comparison. this may be more the fault of whoever is on the admissions board though. i don't blame the professors, and i don't blame students, but it's a pattern that disturbs me nonetheless.

new hires for professors and associate professors are almost exclusively immigrant or minority.

do american students underperform? if so, why are they underperforming? what is happening here?

>it's retarded to admit people on merit rather than race

I agree on the last line, I'm a very liberal tolerant jew but white people just go balls to the wall retarded.

goyishe kop.

>Education should be completely meritocratic, I fucking hate these retarded policies.

California ended affirmative action way back in 1996 and all that happened was the schools filling up with Asians.

>Suck party dick and climb the political ladder.
>Seriously, white people sometimes just make me fucking laugh.

pretty hard to laugh with a cock in your mouth, tyrone/schlomo

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? If they have better gpa and standardized test scores then they deserve to be in

you can joke around, but the simple fact is that american whites are being squeezed out of higher education. i'd bet that at least 95% of the students in my program are foreign. that's fucked up any way you look at it, sorry.

Maybe they're just smarter.

i absolutely promise you they aren't. most of my friends and acquaintances from HS and my undergraduate years are at least as smart as the average student in our program, if not much more.

i've been at the school a while and i've watched it go from having a fairly rigorous program to being an F-1 visa diploma mill.

Reminder that affirmative action actually helps white people and that /pol/ is butthurt over minority groups also getting help.

>3.8 GPA
>Couldn't get into any half-decent graduate program because my fucking professors took too long to write letters of recommendation
Well fuck me in the ass then

Help me. Is there a way to hide on of my transcripts when applying to medical school? I transferred to a different university, screwed up, and failed everything because I got lazy. Could I just not send the transcript from this college?

I pulled out students loans for this college.
This college is well known, so it appears in clearing house.

only true if you play the "jews aren't white" card, and if you do, "the majority is minority" is STILL false because there is no majority (i.e. >50%) group.

>i bet this nigger has scholarships too.
whites receive 2x as much scholarship money as all other racial groups put together even after you take into account the "minority only" scholarships (and there are white-only scholarships as well)
Source: finaid.org/scholarships/20110902racescholarships.pdf

Most AA policies actually assist white people, so many substandard whites take spots up because their quotas are way larger than anyone else's. Take the famous case of Fisher vs UT-Austin.
Official court documents show 47 out of 52 students with lower grades than Fisher were white, only 5 were minority. And 168 minorities with better scores than Fisher were rejected. The narrative of the stupid negro taking the genius white boy's spot is completely fabricated. It exists only here on /pol/ in peoples' imaginations.
Source: propublica.org/article/a-colorblind-constitution-what-abigail-fishers-affirmative-action-case-is-r

school segregation ended less than 55 years ago (e.g. scalia was 27) and >50mil americans who were in their teens and 20's back then are still doing their best to put the niggers back in the hole. at least when niggers play the victim card they have valid arguments. meanwhile you fat cucks are playing the victim card when all the facts show the deck is still well stacked in your favor.

in short, faggots, neck yourselves, or god forbid, open up a book and study.