Post your classes for next semester and your major

Post your classes for next semester and your major

-Linear algebra
-Calculus
-Discrete Mathematics
-Technical Writing (university level english for STEMfags)
-Intro to stats

Math + stats degree

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>complex analysis
>fourier analysis
>some physics courses, haven't decided yet. probably electromagnetism and/or general relativity shit

>evaluating with the assignment operator
>if X do Y, else if Z do Y
>not even actually doing anything just prints the word "Block"

How can someone code so retarded and have the audacity of calling tgemselves a game developer?

What's the difference between what she's doing and what any politician does when they talk about science, economics, etc?

Her game is even worse than you would expect based on that code.

It's unfortunate that Brianna is trolled constantly about being an ugly tranny when really she should be torn apart for being one of the worst game developers to ever exist in all of recorded human history. This game actually had a pretty large budget, too.

>ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM
>VIBRATIONS AND WAVES
>SPECIAL RELATIVITY
>ANALYSIS I
>MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS
>ABSTRACT ALGEBRA
Theoretical Physics & Pure Maths

>Measure theory and Lebesgue integral
>Statistical inference 2
>Mathematics seminar

Man, don't overburden yourself.

Are /g/-shitters the cancer that is killing Veeky Forums?

>Classes
- Mass Heat transfer
-Vibrations
-Materials
-mechanical engineering laboratory III
-Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines
-Introduction to Nuclear Reactor Systems

Major : Mechanical engineering / nuclear engineering

2nd semester junior

It's something real women do all the time:
They "contribute story."

>girlswhocode2.png
Do you have more senpai?

>she

>tfw dropped out 2 years ago
>tfw freeDUMB is bliss

For some reason I find the she needs to join our startup comment way funnier than her failure at navigating through folders

CSCI dept Natural Language Processing
maybe ENGL dept Syntax
fill the rest with independent study or thesis hours or something

Graph Theory
Numerical Analysis
Operating Systems
Programming Languages

Major: Math

Tosimiehet käy mitan ekan vuoden kesällä

>Matrix Lie Groups
>Algebra I
>Euclidean Geometry (lol)
>Object Oriented Design
also marking for a vector calculus class, which is going to probably suck balls.

Core:
>Analysis I
>Probability Theory
>Algebra I
>Logic
Gen Ed:
>Mathematical Finance

Math

To be honest I'm pretty stoked about this semester. I'm finally moving into the deep topics in modern mathematics. One thing I particularly care about is finally figuring out if I am an analysis boi or an algebra boi. I have had to go through both of them as the general topics in the past years needed both algebraic structures and rigorous analytic proofs to understand, but I am finally actually taking a class named "Analysis" and "Algebra".

Other than that, mathematical finance also sounds really good as it is basically the rigorous study of markets so I will finally learn if it is feasible to be a full-time intellectual while at the same time using my superior intellect to play the market and become a billionaire by buying and selling stuff like stocks and currencies. I've read many works of art that play on this idea of a humble worker in a field like education or medicine being a secret millionaire because they can read the stock market like a book and even though I do not care about being rich, I certainly wouldn't mind.

Computer structres (low-level C/asm class)
Vector Calc
Linear Algebra
Intro to Folklore
Public Speaking

2nd semester sophomore, CS+math double major

How is asking what courses you are taking related to /g/?

>Analysis
>Logic
>Algebra I
>Probability Theory

>Modern math

>Other than that, mathematical finance also sounds really good as it is basically the rigorous study of markets so I will finally learn if it is feasible to be a full-time intellectual while at the same time using my superior intellect to play the market and become a billionaire by buying and selling stuff like stocks and currencies. I've read many works of art that play on this idea of a humble worker in a field like education or medicine being a secret millionaire because they can read the stock market like a book and even though I do not care about being rich, I certainly wouldn't mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies
But I wouldn't expect to learn this in school, otherwise everyone would be doing it. Much less from a simple math finance course

>Organic Chemistry II
>Physics II
>Linear Algebra
>Differential Equations

Major: Chemical engineering

CC brainlet, so I don't take any major courses until I transfer next semester

Analysis, logic, and algebra are some of the pillars of modern math. If you want to deny this then it is time for you to That sounds fun. I once read a manga that talked about a school teacher who became a millionaire selling stocks but actually cared about teaching young kids. He started small with just one classroom but eventually got around building an entire school with the money.

Those are all CS topics

Microelectronics
Statics
Embedded Systems
Signals and Systems
Oscillations and Waves

ECE major

this one is the worst desu senpai

>EE Lab
>Optics and Lasers + lab
>Lasers/Applications
>Honors Linear Algebra
>EE Probability and Statistics
>some shitty american film music elective

Might swap a PDE course in for Linear Algebra but not sure yet.
EE Major

>hasn't taken linear algebra
>thinks he can manage pdes
the mind of an engayneer

The thing is, even though everyone at Renaissance is pretty secretive, one thing for sure is that they don't want anyone with a finance background. They want statisticians, mathematicians, physicists. If you're into that I'm not sure mathematical finance is the best course

It is not a requirement at my university so I think I will be fine, thanks brainlet.

>If you're into that I'm not sure mathematical finance is the best course

My degree is in mathematics. I am just taking one class in mathematical finance. And I've also taken courses in physics and statistics before.

i heard signals is the weedout class, good luck nigger

>Linear Systems I (ECE)
>Electronics I + Lab
>Numerical Analysis in EE
>General Chemistry I + Lab (lel)

rate my difficulty Veeky Forums

>The theory of differential equations rests on the idea of turning the statement of a differential equation into an operator, and then the problem of finding the solution to the equation is equivalent to finding the Kernel of the operator
>linear algebra is not a requirement

Fuck, I can already smell the plug and chug.

Cell Biology
Physical Chemistry 1
Principles of Neurobiology
Computer Programming 101

Biochemistry, final semester

Programming languages
Pajeetbase management
Algorithms
System architecture
Some gen ed

You can guess what major I am

>Pajeetbase management
Nice. Racism, the mark of every successful person.

>banter on a Japanese basket weaving board is now racism

>i heard signals is the weedout
At my uni microelectronics is said to be a lot more difficult.

no, but the same cancer that killed /g/ is killing Veeky Forums

Hey, calm down man. Please tell me if you need a safe space. All I'm saying is that I bet that Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates were right there with you insulting Indian people on the internet just before they became billionaires. So good for you! Everyone who needs to be racist on the internet to sustain their fragile ego is clearly a total winner.

Digital Systems
Calculus II
Discrete Mathematics
Programming in java (vomits)
Data structures and algorithms
Computer Architecture

Anything here look to bad? First year computer engineer. Taking two second year courses since I get to use 2 ap credits. Should I remove computer architecture and data structures and algortithms and take 2 easier courses?
Physics 1 and 2 (got to skip these because I got 5s on both in ap exams)

It is in the math department not an engineering plug and chug math course. Linear algebra is actually recommended now that I checked it again, but not required.

>banter means you need to be racist
>everyone should try and be like bill gates or mark zuckerberg

>He thinks racist jokes aren't still racist

>mutlivarable cal
>physics 1
>honors intro II
>honors seminar II
>medieval European history
EE/honors college meme, finally finishing all my UCC

CS student with systems specialization here. Mirin your schedule tb h. But if you remove those classes you're a brainlet

CS 1
Basic computer structures
English
>AS in CS

I'm 18 and just realized I love physics. I'm already at some shit gpa in CC. Is there a point to living? Should I just off myself now, Veeky Forums?

if its anything like my class, digital systems (or what I like to call Digital Logic Design) is confusing as fuck (theres not much math after the first quarter of the class, boolean algebra is easy), but dont over think it. just think of the big picture. I recommend you follow NesoAcademy on youtube to help you get through the class. Dont get side tracked.

I underestimated the course and im biting my nails to see what i got as a final grade (should be within a week)

Calc II is annoying towards the end, but other than that you have a not very difficult semester

6/10 difficulty

Hell, you don't even need to stress that there are linear operators and kernels involved. Every brainlet-tier introductory diff eq class talks about superpositions of linearly independent solutions.

literally nobody except you gives a shit

>saying pajeet on a taiwanese sock making website means you actually have a deep hatred for pajeets and actively discriminant against them on a general bases

real life != online life

>I underestimated the course and im biting my nails to see what i got as a final grade
Just got mine back. A-. Get destroyed.

It doesn't matter. You're still being racist

>A-
Anything below an A means you're a brainlet; especially if you studied

>Celebration of Columbus Day
>Euro-centric Curriculum
>Make America Great Again
>Colorblindness
>Cultural Appropriation
>Anti-Immigration Policies/Practices

>Any of these are signs of white supremacy

Jesus christ you're as bad as pol kys

r8 my classes pls

Probably going to spend my winter break watching professor Leonard then. Also for digital systems do you have a good textbook recommendation? Thanks for the YouTuber btw brah

You actually underestimate how brainlet tier diffeqs is now.
Its oftentimes literally as simple as memorizing a bunch of solution techniques

Apparently the Asians with their strict immigration policies are white supremacists. Wonder if Chao Liu Xian does a nazi salute whenever he deports an illegal alien

I don't know how your uni works but to earn that A- I had to get half a standard deviation above the mean on both midterms and a full standard deviation above the mean on the final. If I'm a brainlet then the vast majority of the class is as well.

Yes.

It is part of Veeky Forums culture. Lurk more fag

Saying niggers on Veeky Forums doesn't mean you actually hate niggers or that you think all black people are niggers

Jesus christ white people are so fucking ignorant.

IT'S STILL RACISM. Why is it so hard to wrap your priviledged little racist feeble bigoted brain around this?

>but to earn that A- I had to get half a standard deviation above the mean on both midterms and a full standard deviation above the mean on the final
>a half SD
>a full SD

Am I being memed?

Please tell me this is bait.

Please user. You can't be that much of a brainlet

ok nigger
t. black so i can say nigger so stfu

>racism
So fucking what?

If you don't like this website then leave.

back to /r/eddit

Yeah, there are only a few of us out there who aren't brainlets.

You probably go to some degree mill shithole CC where the students are either all pajeets or none of them really care enough to try

>t. nigger

-CE Materials
-CE Systems
-Numerical Methods
-Hydraulics
-Engineering Economics

Civil eng major

I go to a top 20 uni, actually.

The majority of society is condemning racism and everything you and your people stand for. Despite what YOUR """"president"""" says, it's you against everyone else. How does that feel?

You should kill yourself.

Again, anything outside the top 5 international unis is a brainlet-catering degree mill

makes me feel like a nigger

I don't even like trump you faggot

You should off yourself for being emotional instead of being a brainlet. If you "loved physics" you would spend every waking moment studying until you were good at it. People who love something don't even think about doing it, it's just part of their existence and as necessary as eating. But for you, it's hard, and a chore, but you like the idea of being good at it, so you tell yourself it's because you're too stupid, but in reality, you're uninterested, undetermined, and lazy.

You will do great in CS.

The majority of society is swinging hard to the right and the majority of kids in school right now are incredibly racist and sexist.
You're a fucking nigger faggot, kill yourself and get off Veeky Forums you kike bitch.

You sure are grasping for straws, lad.

T. Buttblasted CC brainlet

Also, who the hell claims to be a STEM student or interested in STEM and not even taking a math their first term. Physics is nothing but math, lad. You should be taking the highest thing you can right out the gate. Only take Alg II in high school? Take Precalc. Already took Precalc? Take Calc. Already took Calc? Take Calc honors or Calc II, whichever your CC has.

this one seems fake especially the replies

Thanks, user. I think that's what I needed to hear.

>hasn’t realize modern females act like sheep chasing chads cock and being “”indupendunt””

you are literally me except english instead of linear algebra.

>all these math majors
Damn if you really wanted to work at McDickie's that bad all you have to do is apply

t. philosophy major

>t. 2.0 gpa civil engineer

>mathcucks and philosophags always arguing
Feels great to be /sci+lit/, the ultimate patrician

Hey, just because one math major fucked your girlfriend and cucked you doesn't mean you have to take it on all of us.

I took calc2 last semester. I wanted to take calc3 this semester, but it's not on my plan so they'll charge me full price for all my courses, which I'm paying out of pocket.

Honestly I'm really freaking out over my future. I don't make enough to move out, so I'm probably going to live in my car for the last 2 1/2 semesters. I want to study this stuff, and I picked up a book on physics from goodwill, but I haven't had the time to study it yet. I'm at work as I type this.

Topology
Analysis 2
Differential Geometry
Probability and Statistics
Algebra 1 (graduate)
Quantum Mechanics 2

Physics and Mathematics
Quantum Mechanics 2

>Representation Theory
>Combinatorial Set Theory
>Reading course Model Theory