IQ measurement

Is there any web page to measure my IQ accurately?

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thinks he has a high iq
>thinks he can verify and stroke his ego online

BRAINLET DETECTED

>BRAINLET DETECTED
>could easily just be wanting to know
Found the real brainlet

MENSA has a sort of reliable test, yes. you need to sit down irl with a professional and take a series of tests that are timed by them, and i’d imagine it’d be smart to take them multiple times over the course of a few days. Probably 3 runs, with a trained tester.

The MENSA test is only good if you are neuro-typical, because then we can assume your iq score sub tests will be the same given performance on one iq sub test, but this is not true for people with ADHD, autism, and etc.

a better test of your intelligence is what you do with your life user.

i did the mensa online test and got some 80% and an IQ of 128 but the variance is like +-24 or some stupid bullshit so im either average, clever, or very intelligent; i.e, i learned nothing useful at all

i honestly think its lower than 130 since i dont consider myself very good at the word association memequestions

that said, they said i ought to take the real test given my score, but mensa are weirdo virgins who wear wolf t shirts and almost invariably have oversized heads (probably to fit their large brains), so im not keen on finding out really.

its literally a lose-lose to find out your IQ because you either get an inflated ego, or, you get sad about it. if its as you expected you dont really gain much either.

>>>/tumblr/

4 is a valid answer

2% top of iq my ass

what

Why don't you tell us all what we *should* be doing with our lives, jizz-knuckles?

IQ is just a meme. Its just there to make the people beleive that the jews are smart because they have high "IQ". So yeah, IQ isn't real, its made up and it literally amounts to jack shit

Are you referring to the Norway Mensa one? Here:
test.mensa.no/

I took and got a 123, but I'm not sure whether or not to trust it.

I had doctors test my iq with some "real" test when they gave me my add-diagnosis, i was given 140 iq for answering some random weird questions that i didnt fully understand, and i cant even pass high school tier math classes, i think i got memed on

Right user. These tests are wrong, and on top of that they're probably racist.

he's actually right as long as you accept that 0 x 2 = 0

it's easy, bro, no webpage required. it's a secret technique only money-making IQ testing organizations know. you get a very hard problem that needs to be solved by looking at it, you get some people you know, and you make them solve it with you. then, and this is very important, you compare yourself with those guys after everyone's answered (or not), this is how you know how smart you are. or if you're lazy, post a question here that you found on the line that was hard, but you were able to answer it, and feel very disappointed afterwards. now, delete this thread immediately

Try understanding Richard and Mortimer on your first watch and if so you have iq 150+

oh shit nevermind
I misread "for years on from now" as "four years on from then"

>as you accept that 0 x 2 = 0
And also that (3/4) x 8 = 8

Oh man I understood this as a proportion thing for some reason. I did it right but I was wrong.

I wish I could find an IQ test of relative quality in my language.

Their web test is available to anyone, and israther accurate.

IQ has an extreme high correlation with status and income. Statistically speaking it's the most accurrate measuring system known. So while it doesn't guarantee anything, no other estimate is better at reflecting your overall intelectual capacity.

Helps if you're not a child who bases his self esteem on others. The test offers information. What you do with that is up to you, but information isn't inherently bad.

The MENSA test is an indicator if you should bother going further. The on-line test will no get you into MENSA.
For that, you have to either go to one of their proctored testing sessions (most regional groups hold them regularly. There's a fee, but it's not very high.) or submit the results of one of the tests they recognize. The MENSA website lists all details.

IQ serves no good purpose.

>no other estimate is better at reflecting your overall intelectual capacity
>IQ is the best thing for measuring IQ
You're one of those people who talks a lot but says nothing.
>extreme high correlation
accounting for 10-16% of variance is not "Extremely High Lmao"
do you speak english? do you know what those words mean?
>IQ serves no good purpose.
It's used and abused in practice by retards like the above poster (who number many on this planet), but it was an important attempt at scientifically describing and quantifying vague terms like "smart". It's pretty much tailored to measure culturally-specific abilities though.

>problem solving is culturally specific
kek

The knowledge of your potential can be helpful. I grew up thinking I was objectively stupid, being bullied and different, with very few friends. I was over 20 when I took the test. The ego boost came with the result, sure, but it fixed me instead of breaking me further.

What it did was motivate me to really try for the first time. To study, to work, and to create a career. Now 10 years later I have a life. I work with colleagues and spend my time with friends who I genuinely connect with. People who understand me, and who I understand back. All smart people.

It took me 2 decades to understand that I wasn't the stupid kid, the others were, and I never had anyone as a child I had a mutual understanding with. That ego boost didn't leave me feeling I was above the rest, it simply allowed me to slowly develop an understanding for why my childhood was what it was. Why I was never interested in the same things others my age were back then.

I imagine my story would be different had I discovered I was actually dumb as I thought, but then that's not what happened. My point is, it can actually help some people.

>I learned that I'm not retarded
>I learned nothing at all
You're retarded

ok, i expressed that poorly.
what i meant was, interpreting the questions on an IQ test depends on growing up in a certain environment - one in which you understand that a problem like pic related can be solved as
(4/3)(x+8)=2x+8
Going to a good school helps to interpret this question correctly. Being motivated to learn at school is necessary as well.
The dudes running the streets in e.g. Detroit are likely quite intelligent in terms of their brains' pattern recognition abilities. Just because you never learned algebra doesn't mean you can't figure out how shit around you works. It means you won't ever work at NASA JPL.

I've gone to grad school with plenty of retards who are their by virtue of growing up in a certain cultural milieu, rather than on account of their innate ability to solve problems.

So childish insults, after more childish insults, after even more childish insults, after which an uninformed lie (or just 100 years old information) about modern pattern-recognition based IQ tests having anything to do with culture.

Ok. To quote yourself:
>You're one of those people who talks a lot but says nothing.
But more than that, you're being a magnificent fag of an ass while you're doing it too, you assburgery fuck.

>magnificent fag of an ass
i unironically feel honored that you would go to such creative lengths to insult me
you're not totally worthless after all

>(4/3)(x+8)=2x+8
That is not how you solve that problem.

x=4=Sam's age 4 years ago
4 years ago, Jane was 2x=8
Now, Jane is 8+4=12
is dis wrong?

I sounded rude, apologies.

Yeah I got that. My issue was optimization I guess. You can just solve for Jane's current age instead of Sam's age 4 years ago

Optimization is not the right word I think. I did
(x-4)=2(3/4x-5) by the way, X is Jane's current age.

I'm curious about the Mensa workout thing now. Are you suppossed to only use your mind? Or is >writing allowed?

that's ok dude. saul goodman