It's in the middle row desu

Anything that's not math is in the bottom

Green for sure

>pre-med
>not actually med
>not good enough to count as biology
>not good enough for anything other than getting into medical school
>be smart enough to get into medical school without taking pre-med

It seems to me that computer science varies all the way from first to third tier, depending on the details of the program. (We could argue about whether the term "computer science" is appropriate for all of them, but that's usually the title it carries.)

But, engineering uses calculators too

Physics fag checking in, where are my fellow bretheren, men in arms?

>not inserting philosophy under intellectualism

Philosophy belongs in the same tier as studio art, it's egoism masquerading as intellectualism. An art masquerading as a science. Literature masquerading as truth. Besides, a good physics or mathematics class already is partly a philosophy class, any sufficiently intelligent individual is already a philosopher anyways. Studying philosophy is literally a joke.

Geoscience should be put into intellectual tier

tfw linguistics and phil major

Gender studies shoudlny be on the chart at all.

.t physics major

Lets see who has the last laugh when activists shut your workplace down for some reason.

We care about politics and science, because we know the two cannot be separated.

Marketing and business actually have practical applications though, unlike the majors you posted.

biology is simple degrees with practical applications

>hierarchal(sensu class) organization
garbage

>biology
>chemistry
>ahead of engineering

computer science should be at the bottom

There's no average wojak. Skips from intelligent to brainlet. Please fix this asap.

>tfw got into medicine after CS
The material is A LOT easier in medschool. All the difficulty is just that you have to cram large amount of it in short time.

Business majors

guaranteed comments

>intellectualism
>biology

>actuarial """science"""

premed here, 34 on my MCAT and 3.74 GPA (kinda shitty, but depression is a hell of a drug) upon graduation.
... 28 and I live at home with my parents :)

>Only claim to relevance is standing in the way of progress
>Thinks this is a good thing

I feel like op completely missed the point of what "meme" actually means and how it translate to higher education.

A meme degree would be stuff like medicine (gp), computer science, psychology, political science, business and k-12 Education (if female). Degrees that are being received because parents/ society just told you to do so because of family tradition, makes good money, ""respected"" or ""interesting"".

Anything in the arts outside ad/graph and multimedia/industrial is just antiquated.

>instant jump from walnut brain to megamind
There should be a regular wojak in between

meme degree is a completely arbitrary insult meant to belittle a poster's 4 years of struggle as trivial and fruitless.
Assigning it a definition seems pretty silly.

Should normal wojak be in the 3rd or 4th row?
Are you going to belittle STEMfags or compliment Marketing-normies?

how difficult is biochemistry and does it have a promising employment outlook?

It depends on the actual program, cause some schools have it as just a chemistry track, while others have it as a biochem/molecular bio major, allowing you to pick electives that are really hard or really easy if you want

move cs down

also pretty stupid to call african-american studies "victimhood", it's essentially a history major

also, none of those degrees you call "intellectual" are even remotely difficult in undergrad, maybe physics but definitely not the rest.
basically shit bait.

you completely left out a big chunk of liberal arts majors like languages, sociology, psychology, etc.
in short, shit chart, C-

If by down you mean down to the bottom, then yeah youre correct

What was your graduating GPA? Where did you graduate from?

>Actual STEM jobs are so oversaturated that you're lucky to even land a position as some shitty adjunct professor
>sci is surprised why smart people refuse to go into science
Our society doesn't reward or even care about science unless there is an easy and direct output to some economically viable product. "Unless it's for the next iPhone it sounds like a waste of time" or "umm what's the practical application for that". I hear dumb cunts at bars say shit like all the time. I've heard of statistical models that say humans have about 10,000 years left before we're extinct. I hope it comes sooner.

>umm what's the practical application for that
they're right you know

they're right you know

they're right you know

first yr med student here, just finished 1st semester

studying can be depressing, but manageable. also you will become humbled very quickly, your class is packed with smart motherfuckers that study way less than you and score better.

the hard part is not necessarily the difficulty of the material, but the volume. it's a shit ton of info to process in the time period they give you