I am so bored with life. nothing seems special or fun or sacred anymore...

i am so bored with life. nothing seems special or fun or sacred anymore. i want something fun and exciting something that makes life special again(inb4 bible) it isn't a problem like that i am bored not meaningless. i want something that makes life feel new and intriguing

LSD.

try entrepreneurship

Unironically these

>get high and buy shit

>i can afford buying businesses

Buy and sell drugs. Problem solved. Business created.

i don't really think drug dealing is the best solution here

Auto erotic asphyxiation

i meant a book. the fuck is wrong with you all

learn a musical instrument I guess, or try listening to styles you usually don't, visit concerts

that is nice advice but i meant a book

Try The Plague by Camus.

Unironically The Alchemist. It's cheeseball, but you can probably read it in a night.

i have already read both of these and didn't really care for either one. i am sorry if that sounds rude

Get a GF and make white children.

Fall in love. It'll solve your problem and create much greater ones. Much like drugs, but more intense and more expensive.

NEUROMANCER

i read that one and i liked it. i mean something beautiful thou. something great and meaningful with lots of adventure and wonder

Do you want corny self-help stuff? Way of the Peaceful Warrior.

Do you want to be reminded that the Universe is a senseless and sometimes cruel place, but come away from the experience oddly okay with that fact? Read the Hitchhiker's Guide series, in order, treating it as one book.

Do you want to feel like maybe the Universe can care about you a little bit, and things might not always be terrible? Contact, by Carl Sagan.

i hated hitchikers guide sagan's show was half-decent

The Baroque Cycle by Stephenson or Lord of The Rings. Fuck, I don't know.

Contact is a book

i read that one it fucking sucked

Why not? Dealing LSD is exciting, special, fun, and sacred.

you know after reading this thread i realize something. most great literature doesn't really have a lot happening in it. (many exceptions of course)

Read Homer. If you don't like that you may safely kill yourself.

i have read homer. now i am lost

Well, you're probably fucked.

Have fun with the possibility that death isn't actually possible.

thanks i am really glad every bodies literary knowlege extends to the hitchikers guide the galaxy

how would you know

Unironically Gravity's Rainbow.

Shantaram?

Read any Borges? He's a cliche but some of his stuff is conceptually compelling and almost poetic in its imagery. I would also recommend Wallace Stevens if you're getting into poetry. These are two of the happier writers i know.

cause i have read a lot of the classics

i have read borges and am a pretty big fan of his
i have been told gravity's rainbow is very dry and not much occurs in it have i been deceived

Thank God for parentheses eh?

Drug has become a divertissement for nomies these days.

Its called growing up.

i am sorry i know that was bad writing i wasn't thinking at the time
please just want fun book that is really exceptionally beautiful

J U N G
U
N
G

jung is wise and has lots of really great ideas that are a lot of fun but i am looking for a narrative or a story

BUMPING CAUSE DEPRESSION

bumping againagainagainagain

You posted St. Sebastian so Mishima and start bodybuilding and find your glorious death

i like that picture butterflies and such are nice. death is sometimes needed. but want happy

The decameron perhaps?

i read that one and liked it ok. something a little more adventurous thou

Read that one book by Sasha Grey.

KILL YOURSELF

Try The Magus by John Fowles

It made my soul jizz

The Ego and His Own

Everything will be fun and nothing will be sacred.

soulcraft by plotkin