MUST INCREASE IQ by 1 percentile

I don’t really give a shit about MENSA and would never talk about it in public for obvious reasons, but I will use it for marketing. A top eye surgeon I worked for placed “MENSA member” on his list of marvelous accolades and doesn’t it feel nice to have the person cutting into your eyeball be in something ‘smart’? I sure would.

I took the MENSA supervised IQ tests last April. I scored 144 on the Cattel B (148 was the cut-off), and a 131 on the Culture Fair (132 was the cut-off). This places me at the top 3% of the population, not the top 2% which is required for MENSA.

They only allow two attempts, so I need to ace the next one.

There are tons of books of "1000's of IQ questions" that I'm working on, along with all the bullshit online ones. But I am looking for the real thing.

Anyone know how I can get my hands on actual IQ tests?

Anyone in MENSA with tips/advice?

What's the answer to the question in the picture and why?

c

I explicitly asked why so that I wouldn't get this response.

Fuck you.

this is how i figured it out.

triangle with the one black circle above it diagonal up and right is a regular square. you see this same pattern int he top left and the bottom right.

you see the big crosshair is diagonal from the small black circle int he top left, so you see that in the bottom right.

you see triangle diagonal from circle int he top right, so you get that on the top left.

therefore c.

You're not me

git gud

do normalfags even know what mensa is? i think it's like an inside joke in internet culture and that's it.

you're lying, if you actually had an IQ of 130+ you would know
that the statistical probability of doing better on the second test
is in favor of being higher.

If you had an IQ of 130+ you would read what I wrote particularly the part where I only have *ONE* shot at this so I am not going to fucking leave it at luck.

yes, but it is the douchiest thing you can ever speak of. kind of like how everyone on Veeky Forums talks about IQ.

>tfw it's impossible for me to increase my IQ by a percentile
Why are you even on Veeky Forums?

its C right?

Each symbol has to appear twice in total. Therefore it is c.

Honestly if you do some online iq tests this stuff starts to get much easier, because you learn what to look for e.g. just start with the simple things like counting how often each symbol appears.

theres also a patten in which they appear though

Yea I see that too now, but I figured it out the other way after a few seconds. It's just about finding a solution asap.

i just looked at the diagonals. took about 30 s to get it.

the shapes repeat (even/odd) in the diagonals. 2 are given

with C you get 2 of each type. IQ tests is pure autism though

quiet you. i am a genius, gift to humanity, because i recognize 2d patterns.

>the statistical probability of doing better on the second test is in favor of being higher.
That's a good thing you fucking dumbass. Don't use big words unless you know what they mean.

haha yes muh picture book iq

I'm just salty my phenotype is inferior. I got this one pretty quickly, but I don't think I'd do very well on an IQ test compared to my peers, and I don't really give a shit either.

I implied that was a good thing, you retarded
piece of shit. Maybe go back to grade school and
learn to comprehend words properly.

I agree

D

On the list of things you could be spending your limited time in this mortal coil on, practicing some made-up smarts test for meaningless resume fodder has to be pretty close to the bottom.

I refuse to even look at those because a) I'm not that good at them b) sometimes i can find more than one correct answer and c) they're boring as all hell. FUCK THOSE THINGS

Its c because all the other symbols have a pair except the ones in c

?training yourself to recognize patterns that appear on IQ tests to get a higher IQ.
why not just train your self to recognize mathematical patterns and get a get a job doing that?

worse than posting snarky remarks on Bengali Bread making cartoon network?

Posting solution for the brainlets.