They were frauds all along!

They were frauds all along!

Socrates? Really?

"Ignore all pseudo [...]" is tautological and appeals to reverse psychology, think for yourself and use your own judgement.

Is there also a gallery of approved intellectuals?

You've got a very strange mix in there: Tolstoy, Elliot Rodgers, Jesus, Cheech and Chong, ...

this is the fake one
the actual autist who makes these is very methodical and discerning
ignore all fake pseudo intellectual rhetorician edits

still amazed this guy has dodged the list for so long

I suggested him once (or I think I thought about suggesting him, but I felt bad about it since he's just so nice), alongside Athene, William Lane Craig and Pastor Anderson

put some sjw youtubers like hbomberguy, contrapoints and destiny on here

By 2020 every human being will be on this list.

But he's actually pretty cool. It's not his fault you can't comprehend scholasticism.

When trolls use shotguns, on the the next Maury.

>tfw when I used to do pro wrestling with a guy who dressed up as a 400+ lbs beat cop and called himself Mr. Meaner.

Alex Jones? I think it does him way too much credit to even call him a pseudo-intellectual. I don't know what he is. I sometimes suspect that he is the greatest living actor. But also that he is utterly insane.

Anyone got a list of names? I only recognise maybe half of these

wtf have gould and mahler done to you?

>stephen jew gould

why are you even asking this?

>David Lynch
>Jesus
>John Milton
>Icycalm
>Br. Nathanael
>Frank Zappa

What a list.

These were the ones I could figure out.

>Alex Jones, Bill Maher, Bill Nye, Bill O'reilly, ?, Chomsky, Christopher Hitchens, Fag youtube music reviewer, Gavin Mcinnes, H3H3, Joe Rogan, Lawrence Krauss, Milo, Molymeme, Black science man, Paul Joseph Watson, Peter hitchens, Laci Green, ?, Mr Repzion, Dawkins, Ben Shapiro, Thunderfoot, Lauren Southern, Amazing atheist, Steven Crowder, Chris Hedges, Anita Sarkeesian, Dave Rubin, Sam Hyde, Sam Harris, Sargon of Akkad, The Young Turks, Jaclyn Glenn, some atheist youtuber?, Boogie2988, Brian Cox, Brother Nathanael, ?, ?
, Zizek, Ann Coulter, Zoe Quinn, Michio Kaku, Samuel Beckett, John Green, Yuri Bezmenov, John Oliver, Reza Aslan, Owen Jones, Harold Bloom, Will Self, George Carlin, Jon Stewart, piero scaruffi, Mehdi Hasan, Icycalm, ?, Lindybeige, ?, Jordan Peterson, Maddox, ?, Richard Spencer (the rows get messed up here)
, David Lynch, ?, ?, Styxhexenhammer666, Bernie Sanders, Trump, Vsauce, Sam Hyde again, ?, ?, ?, ?, Elliot Rodger, ?, Vonnegut, Jim Carrey, Jorge Luis Borges, Onision, Tolstoy, Thomas Pynchon (behind Tolstoy), Thoreau, Socrates, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Sartre
>David Foster Wallace (played by the guy from Freaks and Geeks), Andy Kaufman, Dostoyevsky, ?, John Milton, Tucker Carlson, James Joyce, David Bowie, Kafka, Betrand Russell, Douglas Adams, Roger Ebert, George Soros, Twilight Zone character from "Time Enough at Last", Cheech and Chong, Frank Zappa, Jesus, Mahler, Nietzsche

Plebs go to Scaruffi for his music reviews.

Instead, you should go to him for his lengthy bibliography on the philosophy of the mind.

here's some you missed
william f. buckley, gore vidal, syrian girl, yannis varoufakis, david icke, pat buchanan, avgn, leonard bernstein, tim heidecker, glenn gould, stanley kubrick

>Still no Aquinas and Hegel
add those pseuds and it will be a useful list

>Pastor Anderson
>A pseud
He's more like a meme tbqh.

>lindybeige
take that back, boy

>avgn
>jesus christ
>cheech and chong
>onision

>Pete-sama on the list

>Chomsky on there

Fuck off

>unironically using "SJew"
>thinking Hbomberguy is wrong

>it's an OP spends way too much time photoshopping photos together thread.

I actually agree with this image

Ignore anybody who has ever had the psuedointellectual audacity to have an opinion about something. Are you kidding me? It's 2017!

I would ask the propagators of these images to name 1 public intellectual who they don't think is a pseud.

How is Glenn Gould a rhetorician ?
Pretty much all he ever said is "Hmmmm hmm hmmmm hmmmmmm". hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

Wtf are geniuses like Sam Hyde and Styx doing up there with losers like James Joyce and Mahler?

Leonard Bernstein is to the right of Sam Hyde

>people are taking the image seriously

What the fuck Veeky Forums

hide all pseudo-etc. posts

Anyone else kinda unsettled looking at this image? I don't even know why

>2016+1
>hating Vonnegut
>poor grades in uni
>drafted to be shot at by germans as a german
>shot at
>bombed
>writes good entry level novels