How?

try a dose of russian fatalism

Floating hand, neat.

gods, I hate you.

*ressentiment

Gabapentin

I resent that.

We speak English here, Frenchie.

buddhism is even more resentful than christianity...christianity says "sure those wall st guys have tons of money, blow and hookers, but they will burn in hell in the afterlife!" meanwhile buddhism says "sure those wall st. guys have tons of money, blow and hookers, but they aren't truly happy cuz life is suffering, in fact that guy who just snorted a line off some tits is suffering so much i actually feel sorry for him" both are religions that allow unproductive losers to feel smug, probably the reason jews are so good at stacking paper is they don't subscribe to either of these spooked out ascetic superstitions

>unproductive

Heh...

but buddha was a prince
why would he feel jealousy over other rich guys

buddha was a deadbeat dad who lived it up as a prince when he was young then as soon as he had to fulfill his dharmic role as a kashatriya he ran away into the woods like a little pussy and preached sour grapes about how living like a prince sucked anyways and begging for food is way better

t. hedonist

desu the guy snorting coke and fucking prozzies probably does have some internal struggles.
and Buddhism isn't ascetic at all.
you feel sorry for the rich people not because they are wealthy, but because that wealth blinds them to anything other than the material world.

Post that on tumblr.

>you feel sorry for the rich people not because they are wealthy, but because that wealth blinds them to anything other than the material world.

actually if you took to seconds to think about it you'd realize rich people are less concerned with material conditions than poor people, poor people are always worrying about money, bitching about money, bitching about rich people, etc. rich people dont even think about poor people, bills, or anything material, they just take abundance for granted. in fact, i'd say if you're poor and have limited resources, you'll never be able to truly transcend the material world, the first step to real enlightenment is amassing a fortune, but you'd want to hear that because you're lazy and stupid, but at least you can cling to your religion and vote for trump to bring yer jerbs back

>rich people are less concerned with material conditions than poor people
thats why poor people are pittiful as well
both of them are focused on material things of a different sort.

granted this is not everyone

>thinking entrepreneurs start businesses with the main aim of getting rich

this is how poor ppl actually think

>implying everyone with money is some entrepreneurial visionary with a dream

hand aint floating, nigga just holdin hands nigga DAMN