Veeky Forums anime

I'll start

got quite shitty near the end imo.

I'm pretty sure Dostoyevsky gets a mention in Shirobako, so maybe that counts

Most Veeky Forums anime girl.

where is this

It's Bernard-jou Iwaku, enjoy.

cheers man

I regret to mention that it was only yesterday that I got into a heavy debate regarding the divisive mecha anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion with several members of the popular Japanese animation forum Veeky Forums. It was daunting to argue, as it always is, but it sure was interesting to learn how shallow your typical internet user is at reading visual media on a level that isn't, 'Woah, this shit is awesome. That guy had his head sliced right off!'. Of course, I tried to note the irony of disliking Eva to them considering how many of its themes convey the inability for characters to get beyond themselves, but the jokers whose parlance I had borrowed for a brief moment had clearly already decided it was above them to understand my point. I can only assume that at some deep, unconscious level they had already realised they were happy leading lives no more complicated than pigs who roll around in filth. I decided not to question this and simply moved on with my life.

That said, here's the answer to your question:

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain
Patlabor 2 (maybe 1)
Tatami Galaxy
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
Akira
Belladonna of Sadness
Eve No Jikan
FLCL
Jin Roh
The Sky Crawlers
Kaiba
Paprika
Millennium Actress
Perfect Blue
Tatami Galaxy (for muh college feels)
Paranoia Agent
Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind
The Wind Rises
Princess Kaguya
Grave of the Fireflies
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Wings of Honnemise
Metropolis
Cat Soup

Haibane Renmei borrows heavily from Mirakami's work.

Anything by Yoshitoshi ABe is Veeky Forums imo

Hari Puotta?!

Veeky Forums anime? What the flying god fuck do you mean by Veeky Forums anime? Are you referring to chinese cartoons that reflect the cynicism yet good hearted nature of this board? No, what you are trying to ask is what anime compliments the ""irony"" that has infested Veeky Forums. You don't actually want to find a stimulating cartoon that is able through its animation and its culture to convey some actual real insight. You just want to chuckle to yourself after handshaking yourself for being smart enough to recognize a literature reference made from an autistic culture degenerating clusterassfuck of a japanese cartoon. You are just so euphoric while you stroke your grease covered multidimensional-chinned neck bearded anal beads because you think that you are just that much smarter than everyone else because you watch enlightened anime. Surely all the work of those academics can be discredited by just using a smug anime girl, right? You aren't clever and you aren't revolutionary. In fact you are quite the contrary. You are the disgusting product of years and years of nihilistic pandering that has given anime the same credibility of true studying and comprehension of complex subjects. Mcfucking kill yourself OP.

>I tried to note the irony of disliking Eva to them considering how many of its themes convey the inability for characters to get beyond themselves
I'm not sure I see the connection, are you referring to the people who use "2deep4u" or equivalents as valid criticism?

Autism

Honestly think most anime is shit

Full metal Alchemist,the original 2003 anime has some fairly deep (by nip standards) stuff
And actually veers away from shounen tropes (vs say brotherhood/the manga)

But let's be real, japs and weebs have not and will continue to not contribute anything to literature and deep thought

This is a steampunk crossover between The Brothers Karamazov, Frankenstein, and Sherlock Holmes.

The Tale of Genji was written by a Japanese female before most western cuck writers could come up with the psychological novel

Mods will delete this. They delete vn threads every time and those could actually be argued to belong on Veeky Forums in some fashion.

Did you actually read SakuUta or are you a memeing EOP?

None, now get off this board. Japs can't produce anything interesting.

Kana best girl.

In IIIs she was pretty easy to hate, especially in Rin's. In V she was likeable, but then VI made her a bitch again.

That's because she's one of the most realistic representations of how an insecure person becomes a contemporary artist.

OP hey have you watched parasyte? It's fun

She was certainly a well done character, but you have to understand why someone might not like her. What I did like was how Naoya BTFO'd her and her group in VI.

That said, I wouldn't mind if she had a route in SakuToki, it could be interesting, but I doubt Sca-ji will do it. There are already too many possible heroines for it even without her.

ergo proxy
madoka kind of

everything else I can thnk of has already been mentioned