Why are math teachers almost always women?

why are math teachers almost always women?

I have literally never had a female math teacher/professor before in my life.

Because most educators from elementary school to highschool are fenale. If you're including university professors of mathematics in your definition or "math teachers", then you're just wrong.

Eh, which field of education we talking here? Thoughout my college years all of my math teachers have been either middle aged or oldish women

Math teachers are women in HS, they're all male in college.
Better question: why are all math professor so awfully dressed? They dress like autists.

>They dress like autists.
W-what? My professors are the only male role models in my life so I started dressing like them a couple of years ago.

They look cool to me. What do you mean?

that's kind of sad, user.
I look up to my adviser and other faculty at my uni, but I'm not going to dress like a 60 year old man in response to that.

Because if the math teachers were male the female students would try and fuck him for better grades, and then he'd be booted.

but what about vise versa?

at my college most math professors are fairly young Asians who wear more formal streetwear lol

Because you never took math past high school algebra.

>Math teachers are women in HS, they're all male in college
Half the mathematics professors at my college are women, about 80% of the Chemistry professors are women, and 75% of the Engineering and Physics are women. No idea about Biology.

>Better question: why are all math professor so awfully dressed? They dress like autists.

My favorite math professor wears busted up sketchers to class everyday. Another wears socks and sandals even in the rain.

My professor is a 33 year old dude with glasses and shoulder length, curly brown hair. He's actually pretty handsome, dresses casual, button up, khakis

No clue but my female math teachers were consistently better than my male ones

pretty sure they're always men, women are brainlets

Quality anecdotes. In a maths thread.

>never talked to a woman before

He's right 99.9% of the time.

Try going to a non-shit school.

The human species is 99% stupid .

>fall in love with my math TA
>still think about her 10 years later

t. homeschooled

7th grade: female
8th: male
9th: male
10th: male
11th: male
12th: female (hated this one the most)
Calc 1: male
Calc 2: male
Calc 3: female (only had three chapters to cover, only managed to cover 2 over the whole semester)
Ordinary diff eq: female (same as calc 3, fuck).

Overall. Not a bad experience with male teachers, had issues with most female ones. As to why they are "mostly women" (maybe as a whole), is likely due to an overall decline in male teachers...

I would say go to /pol/,...but then again...it's /pol/

I'm a junior EE and ive never had a female prof, except for a freshman chem lab that met a couple of times and a freshman CAD lab.

>why are all math professor so awfully dressed? They dress like autists.
Literally who the fuck cares.

You need to check for their emitted autismos. You'll see that the shittier they dress, the more they emit

>They dress like autists.
they probably are

Rhoden?

Every math teacher i had in high school was a greek woman

Never seen a female maths teacher in my life

Half of my math classes in university were taught by women, dunno why

are they???

It was an anecdote thread with 0 math involved right from the OP, retard

I think all of mine were since middle school

dressing like your role models is a sign of autism lad

Bc males are more bright so they either teachin college or do finances/engineering.

I never have. I don't know what are you talking about. Freak.