>Calc III
>Differential equations
>Linear Algebra
>Physics I
>Physics II
>Chem I
>Chem II
>Organic Chem

Reminder if you actually show up to any of these classes besides exam days then you are a brainlet.

>chemistry
reminder if you take this class you're a brainlet

reminder if you even finish high school your a brainlet

what the fuck is a class with 'physics' in it? you little beta bitch?

>never go to class
>never turn in homework
>never take quizzes
>ace midterm
>ace final
>fail the course because final only counts for 30% and midterm 20% and you got a 0 for everything else

we dont all go to garbage unis user

>what are labs
>what are participateion marks
>what is not wasting tuition

>Not having exams count as 80%+ of final grade.

What kind of private liberal arts school did you go to?

>hur durr brainlet skhewl xD

That's what you get you pompous nerd. I barely passed my finals but I had full attendance and homework so I aced the class.

Yeah I was taking the piss out of OP, retard

OP in the mean time i assume you were slaying pussy and smoking the devils lettuce?

I was talking to OP you fucking brainlet.

Is that why you quoted me?

>Missed most of the classes
>Missed 8/10 quizzes
>Get 75% of homeworks
>Ace chem process

ChemE is going to be a breeze
Your list of basic classes are ez

If you can't see the irony, you're even dumber than OP.

So how do you even know the material if you don't go to a single lecture? Is it just beamed up into your brain, or do you think I'm gonna fall for the "read the book" meme

what uni
chemical processes was tough as nails here

Ok dude

Not everyone is sub 145 IQ like you, brainlet.

>not already knowing the material

I find all of the sciences pretty equally interesting all in their own ways, but which one is the best? I'm currently thinking of combining mathematics and computer science at UW-Madison, I'm not osure yet

>not being God

Environmental Science is subjectively the best but Physics is objectively the best.

Busted. My school ain't the best ): TT... But It's a good school and hey, it's free

Busted. My school ain't the best ): TT... But It's a good school and hey, it's free

And fucking up on a Veeky Forums reply makes me more of a brainlet

Oh shut the fuck up and quit acting like your to smart to know what classes are you stupid bitch.

If I did that I would have gotten maybe a 75-80% max and be more of a brainlet for getting a C or B in easy ass courses due to not doing homework and quizzes. Any of the lower level classes that didnt required attendance for hw and quizzes I would just skip and read the book for quicker learning. Most of my upper level classes I tried to attend just in case I needed a backup letter of recommendation.

>go to arkansas state for computer information systems
>it was all a ploy to get you suckered into 7 math courses and a bunch of business courses
>havent had a single serious course since second year
>suddenly get slammed with four 4000 level courses in the same semester
wind energy technologies, a six sigma/lean manufacturing related course, and then "manufacturing materials and processes"

no idea how my degree went from "information systems technology" to "technology - emphasis in computer information systems" to all this jazz
I had a bioenergy course where all we did was dick around turning shit into bio diesel and other fuels

What the fuck do I do with this degree? Its so damn spread and unrelated.

You're gonna get ended
Veeky Forums already shits on Computer Science all day for being too vocational
CiS is literally CS but even MORE vocational, what are you doing boy

Vocational in what regard?
What do you suggest doing? I plan on finishing my degree atleast and doing self study on the side. I plan on working on a portfolio of sorts of small projects and slowly expanding them, related to the field im interested in [spoiler]dont wanna get shit on too hard[/spoiler]

don't call me a bitch. don't say that about me.

If you barely passed the finals then you clearly did not deserve an A in the class. Modern day grade inflation in action, folks.

stfu bitch

Nothing wrong with extra practice and impressing your professors

>he had to pick up sciences
>he didn't just learn them all

>show up to every lecture
>turn in every homework
>get As on every midterm
>get As on every final
>get As in every class

>be happy for 30 seconds
>realize that classmates who get terrible grades will end up with the same jobs as you

>ace everything
>have amazing transcript
>graduate
>go get a shitty job retards who got Cs could get
>kill myself because I'm retarded

what fields is this even applicable in? engineering?

t. traditional polka student

>Never went to class
>Never turned in homework
>Never took a quiz
>Never took midterm
>Never took final
>Told the head math advisor i already self studied these classes during pre/elementary school
>Calc I
>Calc II
>Calc III
>Differential equations
>Linear Algebra
>Analysis I
>Analysis II
>Analysis III
>Algebra I
>Algebra II
>Algebra III
Took one test that contained the entire math curriculum at the schools a went to (MIT, Princeton, Berkeley (Stanford/Davis because I was in the area), and Harvard)
Problems from every field of research that has stumped experts over 1000+ problems and a one month time limit to just solve one problem and I would receive 6 PhDs. I managed in less than one day to read every problem then I conjectured a brilliant theorem if true would have solved every problem It took me 1 more day to type up a 50 page proof my advisors where so ashamed they committed Sudoku while I grew wings and ascended to heaven where me and god would contest to a battle of wits for all eternity. QED

how do you feel about triple integrals

If you can't preform arbitrarily well in a timed environment you don't know the subject. Modern day brainlet, folks.

>If you can't perform well in a timed environment you don't know the subject
exactly

paying thousands of dollars to not show up to class

please multiply these numbers by hand

34x25
45x65
676x21
54x32
84x58
437x19
53x345
543x567
6786x4467
you have 5 minutes good luck

the rest has been left as an exercise for the reader
QED

aw shit, 850 my bad

>he can't multiply

You should see my point now because you had to use a calculator

and you got some of them wrong

you barely passed a test that others aced. think about that for a second.

There are people who study for the test. Think about that.

>too smart to study

>full attendance and homework
>still barely passes the exam
>"the other people studied I bet"

the point obviously went over your heads so I'll spell it out for you. If the teacher tells you the final will cover these sections then students like you will only study those section that's how you get retarded shit like people who can't find the volume of a rotated function except by shells.

>students like you
I'm actually a very dedicated student, and full attendance + homeworks + working through the textbook for additional material was always enough to master the subject really well. Acing the final is just a natural consequence of that.

To make it clear, I don't care what's in the test. I'm just not an idiot like you:
>attends all classes, but fails to learn from them
>does all homework, but fails to learn from it
>barely passes the final, but at least I didn't study amirite?

>when you can't relate cause your uni isnt shit tier

Sure thing buddy btw you know if you ace a class just from the book you go to a brainlet school right

what does "just from the book" even mean? most math being taught is written very well in books and papers. you can learn almost all of it "just from the book", you hopeless retard

yeah but classes generally don't follow the textbook unless your school sucks

>there is math being taught in the class
>since math is written, there are textbooks which together contain the topics in some order
>work through those textbooks, adding related topics if desired
it isn't a difficult concept

If your uni has participation/attendance count as points, it's a brainlet uni.

There is LITERALLY no argument against this.

How does it feel to be an actual fucking brainlet?

do you not pick your classes?

>his Uni standardizes class policies for all professors
how does it feel going to big boy high school?

this entire thread is embarrassing

none of you will accomplish anything after your institutional benchmarks of success go away

Fuck off back to an online uni if you just want to phone in a grade. Seeing as I actually paid to be here, I'm going to be showing up.

>needing a degree to be successful

the textbooks are watered down shit to appeal to the mass of retards that can't learn on their own i.e. (you)

Stewart is literally the only textbook that does this

You have shit work ethic. Future employers will be loving you for how you only show up 1 day every 2 months.

>physics and chem has labs
> never show up to them
> wonder why you failed the class

That's... Actually something I need to work on. next semester will be better

>not going to grad school

If you interested already understand all of that you are probably in the 100 IQ range sorry. I am getting my physics PhD, and I didn't go to my uni before the final price exam in the master's, got the rest by watching YouTube vids and shuffling class credits from different unis around.

>He doesn't discover the subject-matter on his own during the exam

Lmao look at this brainlet.

>Future employers
hahahahahhahaahahhahah

>needing to go to school at all to study mathematics

Just work at subway bro

>when you have a superiority complex and need to feel better than everyone, so you shit on people struggling that have been statistically proven to be some of the hardest classes in college

How can they be the hardest if all of them except Organic Chemistry are the introductory courses that everyone takes? In fact most people take Calc 1+2, Chem 1+2 and Physics 1 in high school.

>triple integrals
I mean, that's not really fair, no one can solve those, they're made of super duper thin rectangular prisms

>class has a mandatory iclicker participation mark
welp there goes my A+

Vocational as in just technical training instead of academic learning. I.e you learn how to program good code instead of learning about computing and all of that.

Basically you are taught procedure instead of learning to set procedure (i.e the theory behind it). That along with the higher level stuff that isn't even in the same league.

Engineering is just as bloated and cut throat, possibly more so because everyone wants to "Xdddd TRUST ME I AM AN ENGINEER :DDD 1!1!1" *fails calc 3 then talks about how they have a harder major than physics and maths students*, and muh "high paying jobs" that are hard to get and pay the same or less than stuff like data science and quant work.

>paying money to go to uni in the US

What a talentless, lazy brainlet.

I hate this bullshit!! I'm sure they were put in place so that students can attend class. But if you really think about it, we're not showing up to '"learn" anymore, now we're showing up because if we don't we'll miss out on some fucking points.

Did anyone actually end up in a job where they use the material they learned in school? I went Mech Engineering and I swear the hardest problem I had to solve on my own was basic geometery. Everything else is done by CAD.

In a chemistry lab manufacturing research chemicals. I interviewed for one and i didn't do very well on the spot for synthesis questions (i said i'd target this obvious group for a reaction or whatever, but couldn't figure out how to make it specific, or maybe choose another reaction), so now im just in some dead-boring quality control lab that a high school student could do just following very strict SOPs.

Consider this.
Not everyone in college grows up in white suburbs that have high schools with every college level equivalent AP Class available. Its not easy stuff, and frankly nobody that is trying to condition themselves to think scientifically or mathematically should be shit on for it.

>not figuring out everything from scratch

If you can't break into a major field without attending any school- from preschool all the way to college- then you are a brainlet

Hmm, I could either listen to a high level mathematician and researcher who has specifically spent time out his day for years figuring out how to present these concepts and emphasize the most important points, OR I could just read the textbook written by some random guy who probably works at a second-tier teaching school and grind problem sets for muh A. Guess I'll do the second one!

this

this one is happy brainlet
:^)

>they committed Sudoku

Reminder that if you show up to any undergrad class (except labs obviously) you're a brainlet.

t.roastie

>learn on their own=going to class and being spoonfed

This argument is dumb af and you're mostly to blame. This is the second time you've said something that goes directly against what you're trying to say.

But saying if you can skip classes and just read the book and still ace the test you're going to a shit school is valid. However if your school counts attendance as a grade you're also going to a shit school.

Face it even good schools these days are totally corrupted and are for brainlets. As a person who can only barely pass an exam I don't even really have anything to say to you, and really op can eat a shit too because fuck it who fucking cares you know what sucks more than going to class? Bad grades.

Thanks for this, very informative. Biophysicist, know some physics and some biology but very little chemistry.

(Continued )
I wouldn't advise people to not go to these classes. Not because they're tremendously difficult, but because they're taken at early stages in undergrad when students are trying to build their base and to learn how to study and what works for them and what not.