Damn

Damn...

Shots have been fired

Wasn't it released already?

Just because he's an author doesn't mean this is Veeky Forums worthy discussion
Fuck off

Trump should bomb Stephen King instead, then we'd be free of more of his shitty books.

Keep political posts inside

>promoting censorship
We have a right to free speech, you know.

It's not about censorship. It's just that this isn't the appropriate place to discuss your post.

Free speech is shit. Allowing free speech is what allows the left to undermine society.

Supression only strengthens a foe.

See: Christianity, Judaism, Vietnam, Donald Trump.

No. During his campaign he said he'd release it once his audit is through. After he won the election, he essentially flat-out said he wasn't going to release them.

Sage because /pol/.

If you actually just read the First Amendment, you'd see it has nothing to do with Veeky Forums or any other forum not affiliated with the government.

Wasn't there a story with some journalist leaking it and it was basically nothing?

I know what it says, I think the government should be allowed to restrict whatever speech it wants. The key is to have the right (reactionary) government in power, and then forcibly suppress demotism.

I remember something like that. It really is basically nothing. If I remember correctly, he could have effectively paid 0 taxes for a few years, but decided to pay a large amount of what he owed. People are just focusing on this because there's literally nothing else to whine about.

Free speech defines that the government does not have the right to intervene your ability to make a statement, nor can they prosecute you. However, it does not undermine other people's rights either, so people are completely welcome to do anything "legal" to you in response.

tl;dr - You still maintain free speech, and other people have the free speech to tell you to shut the fuck up.

I'll just remind you fags that even the paragon of free speech found it appropriate to sentence people who handed out flyers denouncing the US participation in the First World War to life in prison in 1914.

That was his return from over 10 years ago. The public outcry is for his latest return.

>asking people to discuss politics on the politics board is censorship

boy you sure are retarded

>I think

No one cares about your thoughts. Those are not law. The Constitution has been interpreted consistently to be a restriction on the government and no one else.

The only exception is that the XIII Amendment outlaws slavery.