Most overrated "genius" ever

OMG he is the last universal genius, a highly creative mind, the last true polymath

>all he did was draw a bunch of paintings and drawings

he was a good painter that was it, not a top genius of all time like he is presented and mythologized

Well, he was not "a good painter", but argueably one of the greatest of all time.

And yes, he was an universal genius, because he was ground breaking in different areas.

So go eat a dick OP.

he didn't make any advances in other fields

he literally just drew pictures

>Last
>When Euler existed
Wew lad

>It's another underage high-schooler mouths off about people vastly more intelligent than they are episode

he had a workshop with many disciples working under him. most of the stuff is probably not even his work.

And if he was born today he'd be wasting away behind a computer eating Doritos and watching anime

Newton just wrote words, Beethoven just tapped white and black keys, and Pythagoras just drew lines.

>h--he ran a huge workshop
>he was just a good m--manager
>there's no such thing as a genius
How do you explain Ramanujan then, faggot?

accurate technical descriptions of the arrangements of natural things are the most difficult tasks in human culture
so sorry OP that you don't know that yet

He was a top tier artist (of all time), a good scientist (for the time), a fantastic engineer (for the time), and an "inventor" and idea generator (of
all time, and I don't have a good word for this). He is rightfully one of the admired minds of all time.

Did he? Most people think Euler was a group of academics. It would be badass if Euler really was one person who did all that work on his own. Most don't think that was the case.

I think youre just projecting your own autism

>Most people think Euler was a group of academics.
[citation needed]

I'm a brainlet and substituted Euler for another name. It happens quite frequently to me.

Bernoulli perhaps?

he just counted a lot of numbers

Bourbaki I'm pretty sure
Bernoulli is a good guess though
But I guess Euler could be confused for a group of mathematicians too. Maybe more than Bourbaki?

The Greek one that inspired Bourbaki.

Though in modern day academia, many of Euler's papers would be considered cowritten, but that wasn't what I was thinking of, so I am not going to BS about it.

He means Euclid. Spelled sort of like Euler and is Greek, and Euclid's elements inspired Bourbaki's "Elements of Mathematics"

Yes, that is what I was thinking of, thanks. "Eu..." did not return anything in search recommendations, which sadly is how my brain has been trained to work.

I think he means Poincare actually.

• painter, sculptor, inventor
• 15th Century
gtfo shill'tard

bait is for The GAY