How do we raise IQ of African population?

How do we raise IQ of African population?

Colonizing.

stop the war
stop the hunger
let corporate america go in and set up some mcdonalds
they'll go up like 5-10 points

nuclear radiation

How are all the niggers going to die if you stop letting all the niggers die?

I don't think you thought very much about that plan of yours

Genetic Engineering.

>Taking the IQ meme seriously

share white genetics

Post this on

Genocide

Why raise it? Lower IQ population is easier to subjugate and put to useful work

Aliens

THIS
H
I
S

Assuming you are a first world nation or a very powerful corporation and don't mind spending billions with no short-term benefits:

1) Pick a poorly faring African country.
2) Inform the dictator/government that you will gladly implement an ambitious program to develop their country on the sole condition that they take whatever measures are necessary to curb their exponential demographic growth.
3) If the previous condition is met, bring their infrastructure, education and nutrition to a decent level while ensuring that any regional/religious uprising or any other source of instability is thoroughly crushed; this should raise the average IQ substantially.
4) Repeat with another country.

Take it from an African, we really don’t want you to come here, leave us the fuck alone.

You haven’t accomplished anything in life, focus on improving your existence before trying to change a continent for the better.

replace them

White colonization with fascist ruling would probably increase the average by ~10 points due to improved living conditions. However, the average would still be far below what is required for human civilization, so they would have to live under white ruling to not succumb back to the starting point.

That’s funny cause nobody in my country really works and our IQ is below 70.

Mate, that might've been the case back when no-brainer physical labour was a thing. Nowadays it really isn't and it would be super inefficient to use retarded slaves for anything.

this is the sad truth

There is no useful work Africans are capable of performing atm. "Subjugating" them is a meme, they are worthless to anyone.

Okay, then stay the fuck over there, too.

Is there even going to be any low IQ work in a few decades? Surely most of this shit can be automated?

Yeah, at this point, a eugenics/sterilization program and labor automation is our best-bet. I mean, think about it. The 70-IQ third-worlders will simply continue to breed (mindlessly) like rabits and therefore continue to starve and suffer. Sterilization would be a good thing, and the burden of caring for them would become less and less as their reproduction plummeted. It's really the only humane way to handle this. Of course, we wouldn't want to exterminate them completely, but merely bring them back down to sustainable numbers.

Is there any today? Keep in mind I'm talking about the African average of 70, which is considered mentally retarded in the western countries. At that level you have a hard time following anything but the most simple orders.

Kill all the stupid people.

That is horribly inhumane. Sterilization is much better.