Red pill me on e-readers. Are they worth it and which one is the best to get?

Red pill me on e-readers. Are they worth it and which one is the best to get?

Pic related (not really)

>redpill

kill yourself

Yeah they're worth it, Kindle Paperwhite is the best.
Now fuck off.
Faggot.
Oh yeah and kill yourself

I just went to campus and oh my god they're all barefoot or wearing sandals

Walking through the field in front of the dorms was like taking the beach on D-Day, thousands of feet, millions of feet, I saw up a girl's skirt and went for a second look before I even realized what I was doing. I don't know how I got out of there alive

Veeky Forums, what have you became

pros
- buy or torrent books anytime from home
- it lays flat so you don't have to hold it open
- built-in dictionary
- can write long notes that wouldn't fit in a margin
- text resizing and backlight, also night mode

cons
- long battery life but it always fucking dies anyway because I don't remember to charge it
- no physical pages
- can't post pictures of your bookshelf on Veeky Forums

honestly if you read a lot then just get one

yes

a kobo of your choice

kindle is fine as well

I use a kindle paperwell. Bretty gud, but only if you use .mobi books
It is fuckin useless if you try to read a .pdf with a somewhat large page

>Yeah they're worth it
Not if the book you want to read is only available as a pdf.

I love college girls. Too bad I'll never get one.

Calm down

Get a Kobo. Kobo is king in terms of quality as well as customisability.

>reading the electronic jew

What are some foot fetish core books?

wat of you use a pdf to mobi conversor?

delet

I use my ereader for "paperback" reading.

For example, I'm currently reading some Raymond Carver in hardback, and Dune Messiah on my kindle.

Reminder that foot faggotry is the Veeky Forums-approved fetish : Goethe, Hugo, Scott Ftizgerald and Dostoevsky were all foot fetishists

>letting amazon sell you the right to use their book files for as long as they see fit, with the ability to know everything about you and not actually own the book

hm

Kindle paperwhite (paper white) may not be as good as a physical book, but it is way better than a computer/tablet/phone, as its screen has no light, so your eyes won't get tired.

>implying you can't just download a book from the computer and then transfer to the kindle, and set it to plane mode

shit, in the ( ) should say "pic related"

God iktf. I remember being in HS and seeing this girl I had huge crush, curly brown hair, freckles, marble like skin, sitting and talking with her friends while she taked off her right shoe, revealing the most perfect feet I've seen in my life. My face must had lookedlike the one the south american natives must had made when they saw the first spanish knights in shinning armor up in horses, animals they had never seen before. My heart was racing at an insane rate, my mind was bleeding lust, I must had been a few testosterone molecules away from jumping above the tables and diving tongue first into the locus amoenus that was calling from the inbetween her toes...

I'm not even a footfag but those are really nice feet

Once you get an e-reader, where do you get your ebooks from? Surely people dont buy them just to pay as much or even more than the paper edition, and i doubt there's a great many ebooks on piratebay or other mainstream sites.

10/10 pic

I don't know
Can you post qt girl feet?

Just google them on a pc and transfer them through USB

Footfags are subhumans.

im not a footfag but they really arent
hoes shoes is too small. look how her toes bend down

bookzz

Jesus fucking Christ that is horrific

You have not reached the full spectrum of what sexual lust can be if you have never wanted to lick a girl's feet
You are just a lite demo of an human being

Kobo for piracy freedom and ease of use

those are beautiful feet

You can read PDF on most ereaders.

/thread

I know, but the interface is shit.

I bought one thinking it would be a meme, but I just wanted a dedicated device for my eBooks and had a bit of money to burn. Surprisingly, though, it quickly became a pocket essential that I can't live without. Upgraded models within a couple weeks.

Free books, whatever you want, anywhere you go. PDFs play fine too. I've never understood people who say they're shit for PDF, since that's half of what I use mine for.

yeah, umm, which book is that you're reading in the kindle?

Same for me - PDFs are usually formatted for A4, and they cannot flow to be adjusted to a different screen size, such as HTML or epub/mobi can do.
For good pdf representation you'd need an A4 size Kindle, but the Kindle DX is discontinued.