Thoughts on Wildberger Paywalling Calculus

What are your thoughts on Wildberger making his Algebraic Calculus one series only available to his patrons?

I simply don't get it. Why would he do it? I don't think he is doing it to get more money as I'm sure he knows that at best only like 3 new people will donate to see the videos, and they will all donate the minimum amount, 1$. Knowing that, what possible incentive could he have for this? Is it to deter trolls? I don't know.

At least he is giving it away for free if you are a math teacher but still, I wish he also gave it away for math students so I could see it. His free videos on algebraic calculus have been amazing and now I will get no more. This really makes me feel sad.

What about you? Will you donate to watch his upcoming calculus videos?

pay the $1 then you fucking jew
I won't because I don't give a fuck

>pay the $1 then you fucking jew
It is 1$ per video. And please do not insult jews.

Also, I've never paid for stuff like kickstarter or patreon and I really would not like to start now. And still, maybe I will pay. I am just wondering why Wildberger put it behind a paywall. What is the point of that?

>wildberger
He's the "real numbers don't exist" guy, yeah?

Yeah, and for every video he makes about how reals don't exist he makes 500$ while you get 0$ for believing in the real numbers.

I'm sure I could make a killing as a street artist by flinging my shit from my anus straight into my mouth
Would you then be jealous of me?

idk im fine with it

>paying to receive cultmaths education

just pay him his money

I'm happy to pay him, but only if I can do so in irrational and transcendental denominations. $1 per video? Fuck that. I'm paying $√2.

>do not insult the jews

GOY LOCATED

His linear algebra and differential geometry lectures are pretty gud

YOu will still be able to access most of the videos on Algebraic Calculus One on the Wild Egg mathematics courses YouTube channel. Only the course materials like Notes, Workerd Problems and Homework Questions will not be available.And u will not be able to access the discussion. So why not just join the mathematical event of the decade?

Nice try Wildberger, we already know it sucks

do you even know what goy means?

The guy is a lunatic i swear

Newest discoveries include:
-0 is not actually a number
-euclid was a conformist cuck and everything he said was wrong
-vector spaces are actually spheres but spheres don't exist checkmake

>I've never paid for stuff like kickstarter or patreon and I really would not like to start now
then don't. you don't get to watch them.

>>High blown fantasies including "real numbers"
Kek

Capitalism. Without it, you wouldn't see the big orange P on any website ever again.

Why the antisemitism friend? :)

>
ill never learn calculus now