Why can't we eliminate rural America and "The Bible Belt"?

Why can't we eliminate rural America and "The Bible Belt"?

youtu.be/kYD73NGxpdw?t=2m13s

Cause majority rules and you're insignificant.

Because even the Gates of Hell can not destory the Church of Christ

Their demands for religious freedom makes them vote for politicians who respect the US constitution, and not totalitarians who want to rewrite it. These religious zealots are actually saving you from yourself.

In my country we have a phony parliamentary system w/laughable constitution, because at anytime anybody can violate it or amend it and nothing happens. Stop being a brainwashed CNN lapdog

Because it takes a lot of money and people and economic incentives that don't exist to convert tens of thousands of square miles of corn fields in Nebrahoma into a sprawling metropolis of left-wing city dwellers.

>politicians who respect the US constitution, and not totalitarians who want to rewrite it
There's literally a provision in the US constitution about rewriting it, where do you think the new amendments come from?

we live in a democracy not a technocracy

It hasn't been done for about 80 years or so. Process to amend the Constitution is hard

What does rural America and the bible belt have to do with your video?

Did the truck boys take your pillow girl again?

They're the ones doing opiods

>It hasn't been done for about 80 years or so
Just checked, turns out the latest one to be ratified was 1992, the one before that was 1971, but I get what you mean, I only made my post in response to the claim that only totalitarians want to rewrite the constitution or that it is somehow a bad thing when it was a built in feature

You mean commiefornia

>that blue along the southern border
>illegal immigrants don't vo-

Noice boit moit

-te.

>what is population density.

These maps are useless and are basically just convoluted population density maps when they don't take that into account.

this

rebcunts are mouth-breathing idiots

Every time I look there is more to be angry at with this image. What the fuck are the arrows on the bottom right supposed to even mean?

brainlet detected

Land area =/= majority of people

I shouldn't be giving you a "You" but I'm feeling generous tonight. Merry Christmas, retard. Don't spend it all in one place.

Yeah, not nearly as bad as the dumbasses that want to nuke California.

Not enough beatings.
You see, the more belts are used up in beatings the less belts there are in the belt the less BELT there is in The Bible Belt.
This means that once the afflicted area has been turned into just "The Bible" you can proceed to ignore it's existence just like most scientists today.

I think the implication in his use of the word "rewrite" is that the totalitarian wants to throw out principles which are at the core of the document, rather than make clarifying statements and extensions (as I believe was the intended use with amendments)