People are dumb as fuck

people are dumb as fuck
How do we get rid of spacejunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OTYXR4CdOK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do space junk has to do with people being "dumb as fuck"

it should just burn up in atmosphere eventually (or just leave earth orbit), its a non issue really

holy shit its that much how do we even seen the sun!?

>spherical earth
Oh ho, boy do I have some bad news for you, friend...

One more piece of evidence for hollow earth. Since we live on the hollow inside, the space debris gets pulled by gravity into the sun at the center of the earth, fueling it for fusion reactions.

Stuff in low orbits isn't really a long-term issue. It's the higher, valuable orbits (such as polar sun synchronous) that are an issue.

Quads confirm

>image not to scale

>Earth 2021 (according to current estimates)

i wannabe astronaut
gets killed by piece of russian satelite flying by 20000 km/h

>not being a freelance satellite cowboy
>retrieving nuclear batteries for a bounty
>bulls-eyeing obsolete trash communication satellites with a hyper kinetic rail gun
>wrangling bigger satellites out to parking orbits where they can be dismantled and recycled at la grange colonies
Sign me up.

Get rid of people.

here is one possibility

youtu.be/OTYXR4CdOK0

SpaceX's BFR will make satellite retrieval and satellite maintenance a reality. You can send the ship up to collect valuable satellites at the end of their life, or those that have not deorbited or going into graveyard orbit. then you can use them to put laser satellites into orbit and keep them running. The laser sats will vaporize tiny debris like paint chips, and larger stuff gets pushed by the laser into a deorbit.

A bit more realistic, the white pixel is the space junk

>blow up space junk
>you now have 9999 little space junks

>Kill all people
>Space junk is still orbiting earth
Hmmm

Machineworld when?

they are inversely proportional you fucking brainlet

We don't. In the pick each of those white dots is like the size of Orlando (I picked Orlando because Florida is clearly visible in first pick) in reality, all of that space in both images combined would fit in Orlando 1000x over. Space is huge, including LEO.

>pick
Fuck my phone, I'm going to bed

space junk is the solution to global warming

Why do you need to get rid of space junk? it's in space lmao

>sweeps space junk under earth carpet

>dead franchise reference
no