He hasnt done LSD

>he hasnt done LSD
>he doesnt want to be smarter

Are you scared of reaching your full potential???

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4910402/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schizophrenia runs in my whole family and I've been diagnosed with SPD, not gonna risk going mental

I started doing acid once every 2 weeks for 2 months and my IQ increased very significantly. You don't believe me, and that is okay.

Sure.
My watch is losing two seconds a day.
Bashing it with this hammer is sure to improve its performance.

"But it was the best butter!" -- M. Hatter

Nobody believes you because no such thing has ever been documented empirically.

I understand. When I got into LSD I literally couldn't handle my own mind, I was more analytical than I thought was possible. I had to train myself and study my own thought patterns to keep from going insane. I recorded why I think the thoughts I think and tried to uncover my subconscious thoughts so I know my real motivations and shit. I had a mental breakdown at least 3 times doing this.

Its like someone replaced my brain with a better one and I had to learn how to use it.

I went from being a depressed brainlet to an aspiring intellectual who is into literature, science, and philosophy within a few months.

I dont know why Im attempting to explain this given how possibly retarded it sounds.

Sounds like me

No it's just the fact that I already have visual and auditory hallucinations along with visual snow and vortexes so it might not be a smart idea. Even though I kinda want to experience it and DMT at least once.

Do you know what caused that visual snow?

but it worked for John Nash

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4910402/

did it? I had no idea he took LSD, but even then he probably took it after he'd become a mathematician, so hard to say if it helped
sounds like placebo

Pretty bad idea to try it with that kind of background if you ask me, I haven't tried it myself yet though, but I really want to. Probably doping for topological thinking.

>I had no idea he took LSD
I meant the going mental part. But who knows, maybe that was the end result of some secret psychonaut expeditions that inspired his maths.

I've done tons of LSD. It makes you extremely analytical and I'd say you recognize lots of patterns that you might not have otherwise. LSD and other psychedelics can be very insightful but I think many people get delusional and interpret their experiences too optimistically, mistaking what they saw from their subjective experiences as some sort of objective truth. I fell into that trap myself, until I looked around at those around me also claiming the same. For all they "learned" from each trip, none of it was tangible, nothing was concrete. It was always just vague and shallow statements like "everything is connected" and "the universe is all about love" or whatever the fuck. You might learn a lot about your emotional state, and what motivates you, and what you want out of life, sure. It is a great tool for self discovery and becoming aware of your personal failings and shortcomings, but I don't think LSD by itself is making anyone more intelligent, it can only work with what you already have IMO. I know many complete dumbasses who do tons of LSD and they're just as dumb today. Those who trip too frequently have the added consequence of becoming too idealistic and prone to flights of fancy.

All that said, I'm curious as to how an actual genius would be effected by taking LSD, or a great mathematician. I think they have more potential and knowledge for that state of mind to lead to some great or interesting outcomes.

But after going mental he didn't publish anything significant, right? All his work was done before going mental I think

I've done it. I think I have ptsd because whenever it's brought up I get a weird depersonalization feeling and uneasiness with reality.

I was too young though, at only 16, and that shit blew my mind. It's the kind of thing where I think it fundamentally changed the way I view my own relation to the universe but it happened young enough that I don't really think much about it or credit LSD for my way of thinking. But whenever I see some hardcore uptight christian (jordan peterson fan type) I wonder how much their views would change if they were experienced.

fuck off druggie

LSD doesnt make someone smarter. Its just an intense experience.

I'll try some 2ce-5eto or methylaminorex if you synth some.

ive heard of research on the effects of DMT and micro lsd's but they where not druggies, further venture into that has been cut short almost immedietly due to how insane it sounded, and im sure they never intended anything bad its just a bad idea to give bad things a spot in any authority it may lead to corruption i guess

Tried LSD a few months ago, I felt absolutely nothing psychedelic but did felt more emotional. I had kind of an afterglow though. Was it LSD or was I scammed? I'm taking a bunch of serotonin-related (antidepressants) drugs so maybe that had to do with it?

smoke dmt lego land is awesome af

>does not abstain from all drugs, caffeine included
>does not embrace reality no matter how bad it is
Are you scared of reaching your full potential???