Nature is beautifully poetic :)

Nature is beautifully poetic :)

Other urls found in this thread:

keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm
onlybooks.org/biopoetics-towards-an-existential-ecology-biosemiotics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Gravity)))

Do you F*CKING LOVE SCIENCE?

Wow that is amazing. Im always on top of the latest science discoveries - but didnt know about this one. Thanks user :) Fuck Christmas

1. Insects don't have a larynx
2. They don't resonate energy
3. They don't get an electromagnetic envelope

Their wings rotate while flapping, which creates small air currents that generate more lft.

t. Entomologist

Fucking bumblebees. Foiled our conspirations yet again.

NERD!!!

Low energy entomologist disagrees with common sense scientific facts. Sad!

You better be sure I fucking do man

YES!! I also have the mug

>Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov (Bиктop Cтeпaнoвич Гpeбeнникoв) (1927–2001) was a self-proclaimed Russian scientist, naturalist, entomologist and paranormal researcher best known for his claim to have invented a levitation platform which operated by attaching dead insect body parts to the underside.
keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm

I can't tell if this is real or not.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Too much this. You can study maths or science as much as you want, but there's stuff is unexplainable and caused only by our will

Upvoted for the Rick pepe

level-B physics

You're not going to have employment/sex after your employer/wife reads this! #resist

Lol. Silly bait. So many basic errors in one infographic. Will be chuckling all day at the idea of a "Bee Larynx".

If there was no gravity why would it need to magnetically levitate.............?

Because it would fall otherwise, because of its weight

Yeah I've read about that one too. It checks out, just not a crazy amount of lift.

The scientific community likes to reject anything super natural-esque tho.

>weight
Fake news

Don't forget that at that scale air is a lot stickier than what we experience.

I haven't expanded that image and I don't intend to
your comment reminds me of this book I didn't read onlybooks.org/biopoetics-towards-an-existential-ecology-biosemiotics
the description sounds like it is somewhat inline with my beliefs. It just seems alittle opportunistic, I'm not sure if it has any new value to me or if it is just another book reflecting exiting developments and capitalizing them as the flavor of the month. I'm sure its not too bad, I'm certain I wouldn't find it completely agreeable either. Anyways I only mention it because I don't feel like taking my time to be poetic to a bunch of gay teenagers in a bait thread.

I agree

wtf I love figs now

The fuck? If gravity doesn't exist then why do these bees even need magnets to fly? Fucking morons could at least have some internal logical consistancy

>hearing= mushroom
>not even ears
>hearing

Atleast 80 percent of the world's population will believe this. Pityful

This

Such quads, all for nothing...

That is really cool. Have they tried removing all the hardworking ants from the colony?

You must be fucking retarded if you think I'm going to believe someone on a message board over a crudely made infograph.

>2017
>still digging holes and bringing food
>not being a NANT, waking up at 2 PM and fucking mom all day long

to think...people actually devote time to making things like these

kek

really activate my walnut

So are you allergic to pre-ground coffee yet?

Hey.. they're being creative at the cutting edge of their intelligence.

>all known laws of aviation
circa 1950
advances have been made, faggot

>a self-proclaimed Russian scientist
>I can't tell if this is real
Take a wild guess, duh.