Short iq test

memorado.com/iqtest

Post your scores faggots.
126 here.

Other urls found in this thread:

memorado.com/iqtest
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSPvRT4IXImuYZmKQkhNP2UDLb3AF9Vd816pV0BvWFuPaxYiaDAUhXTLEX5T6jea-ObPdRCBK96D3zE/pub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>memorado.com/iqtest
bullshittest

you're just mad you got a low score, brainlet

im mad i didnt get a lower score i know im much more stupid than this psudo inflated 126
my iq is average as fuawk

Did you make sure to apply the brainlet filter, i.e. finish the test before 60 seconds had passed?

yeah, granted i didnt think much of the answers. maybe just luck that it scored such that. whatever i resign to the brainlet crew for i know i am

>memorado.com/iqtest
what's this one?

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSPvRT4IXImuYZmKQkhNP2UDLb3AF9Vd816pV0BvWFuPaxYiaDAUhXTLEX5T6jea-ObPdRCBK96D3zE/pub

Gotta love the inflation

its fucking useless i went back and clicked on the questions randomly and it said i had an IQ of 114 don't trust the results

The one that doesn't have 6 edges.

>memorado.com/iqtest
first one has 5 sides
all others have 6

Does this thing even care about time? I took my time and got 130, went back through and clicked the same answers as fast as I could, and still got 130

4th one
count the sides on each shape

Easy.

and I skipped through a couple of questions without fully figuring it out because I'm lazy. They all seemed fairly simple and I could have got them all If I could have been bothered. (assuming I got some wrong)

Oh and I've done two real IQ tests in my life and I scored 114 and 117 on each of those.

doesn't seem very accurate

Ok so I just tried to get them all wrong on purpose and scored 98.

I like the questions on this test as they go beyond pure pattern/number problems like some online tests but how they calculate the results is awful. Its just a dumb facebook test

Top appears to be 134 and the questions are all easy as fuck. If you score less than 134 you should leave Veeky Forums forever.

Maybe you got like half of them right.

Nah, I wasn't randomly clicking, I figured out the answer and then chose the incorrect one.

Maybe you're just that dumb.

But my mom said i'm very smart and that everyone else is stupid.

>tfw got 132
Should I just end it?

I got 132 and it took me like 10 minutes. I took another test years ago and got 101. Should I calculate the medium and pretend I'm not that brainlet anymore?

>10 minutes
No.

Finally my massive genius was recognized. I knew those MENSA tests were bullshit.

It doesn't have time limit.

Took me 5 minutes meh

What is this one?

plate

plate.

>closed the targeted ad before taking screenshot so we can't see the dragon dildo ad delivered based on your browsing preferences
nice try faggot but you just outed yourself

Why? Whats the logic there?

Kneel to your god, mortals.

t. 112 iq javascript hacker

Damn...

>im retarded

the plate holds the cake in place so that you can transport it without it falling everywhere just like the cup holds the coffee in place

i suppose napkin is a sort of reasonable answer too since it stops the crumbs getting everywhere when you try to eat the cake and the cup is more for transporting it to your mouth than to a table. in fact coffee cups are on plates for that exact reason so i think its actually napkin in retrospect lol

apparently not since i went from 132 to 130 when i switched plate for napkin

arguable

This.

I guess around 83.

Must be all that Mork and Terty

pretty sure it's bullshit, at best i'm 115 or something

not an IQ test
move on

you're just mad you got a low score, brainlet

didn't even answer a single question

Your mom is a turbo stacey who fucked the players of the football team while pissed drunk.

holy FUCKING shit is this actually being discussed? No wonder people are scoring below 132

napkin is a better answer than plate, regardless of what the shitty test claims.

problem is that fucking uncouth american fat fucks probably dont even use a napkin when eating cake

I got 126 too.

embrace our overlord!

>IQ test
>not administered by a registered psychologist.

>coffe to cup
>napkin is a better answer than plate
>napkin when eating cake
holy shit you can't be serious right now
do you hold your cake with a napkin while eating it or what?

indeed....

Is this max?

>no white background on 134
you could have made your fake less obvious at least

I do, but I answered plate because usually you don't do that I guess

apparently i also got it

128, but I'm pretty dumb so inaccurate test

Yeah, it's clearly max based on the thread.

This is a queer test (just like you) and you should feel bad for posting it, OP.

>do you hold your cake with a napkin while eating it or what?
yes because i have manners

as i said before the IQ test is clearly geared towards fat smelly yankee doodle dandies who find the idea of using a napkin hilarious

Ayyyy

huh

86, i hate myself.

That's impossible. I test made, it clicking at random, and got 114.

Top 1% reporting in here. Fuck this shitty quiz.

Seems like a usual online IQ test that let's you feel smarter than the most (scored 134 myself)

>Online IQ test
smokes some weed a while back, so my brain is still pretty slow.
Well, i think this is good enough.

If you think all questions in this test have only a single absolutely true answer, you should stop posting until you learned some scientific thinking.

First one, only has 5 sides, the others have 6

forcefully answer every question wrong
>98 iq

>not using an ad-blocker

as someone from central europe the napkin always seemed like shitty way to eat cake, way shittier than fucking plate.

i got that too

>Weed smoking chemlet brainlet.
what do you expect of me?

it was alright

>not dipping your napkin into your coffee and sucking it out
fucking ameritards

Yeah but being a genius I have the ability to think beyond that and give the answer the test deems as correct. I'm trying to get the highest test score. Going off on some autistic tangent and trying to find a multitude of other "correct answers" to the question will give you a lower test score.

Autism is a disability.

If you're at a birthday party with 100 small children and they're all playing outside Napkins are far superior. Just imagine having to tidy all the fragments of 100 smashed plates all over your garden.

i got 135 in iqtest.dk and 133 in test.mensa.no but they were raven only, my main language is not english and i am retard about dates.

i started to believe my iq is 130 :\

Most of IQ tests on the internet give participants high scores just show they can share it and give free publicity for the hosting site and therefore more Ad revenue

At least they try and make me think I’m smart even though I’m reality I’m probably sub 100

*just so

now 132, just didn't know the word twig :\

The person I’m typing this for got a score of -12, but to be fair I may have picked the wrong answer.

Especially the glove question wasn't thought through well, though.
You don't even need to turn your glove inside out in the first place.

PS: You gotta work on that pretentiousness of yours.

Nope.

Should I kill myself too?

nice job overlaying the 6 over the edge of the three.

Did you even read what I said? yeah some of the questions were dumb, but its about trying to get the highest score, not finding alternative answers that are also correct.

>Should I kill myself too?

nah..

WTF, this IQ test was easy a s fuck