Scanning my old high school notes

I got a 75 on a physics lab about proving that there's approximately 50% chance of getting heads when flipping a coin. I should have stopped trying nine years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You were doing labs and experimental reports in high school? Where I live we don't do them until the 2nd year of uni

>experiment
>>>>>>>>>proving

experiment is literally the only way to prove or disprove a physical theory
get a brain moron

The word you're looking for is validate, experimentard physishit. Proofs are unequivocal and not contingent on fleeting external factors.

>experiment is literally the only way to prove or disprove a physical theory
>a physical theory

>responds with the proof of irrationality of a number

you don't prove or disprove physical theories, you test them. proof means eternally true and sound.

No physical theory can ever be proven then.
Your mathematics aren't worth much if they don't match the real world phenomena, and you can never be 100% certain about real world phenomena. Newton's laws were considered rock-solid physics until we observed relativistic effects.

>No physical theory can ever be proven then.
yes, and?

>Your mathematics aren't worth much if they don't match the real world phenomena
your "real world" phenomena aren't worth much if they don't match the PROVABLE mathematics.

>can't distinguish between conditional and absolute truths

That sounds like a grade school science project

ohoho
luv ppl who know what science is

yeah i noticed after posting but i mean, that's my point
I finished scanning my labs btw

nice anime pic, indian nigger.

normally i post sakurako but today i'm feeling sad about being retarded
you should still fuck off to /pol/ though

You can prove it mathematically by calculating the operators on all possible quantum states (heads up or down). Then the probability would be 1/√2

They died before that with the advent of quantum mechanics

[math]\hat 2 [/math] would be a good thing to explore in its 3D operational capacity [math]\hat 2^3 [/math] compared to on/off shell effects when 2 is replaced by an irrational number that cannot even be represented numerically, and certainly not in its cube.

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK
================================
===============================

=====================

vixra.org/abs/1712.0598

And Pythagoras' theorem is still true.

you must live in a shit place with shit education quality. I was doing this 2nd year of highschool.

Do you go to special ed?

>physics lab
>proving
>50% chance of getting heads when flipping a coin
1/3 bcoz neither physics nor proof, but elementary probability

You can't prove shit in an experiment senpai.
You could get heads in all your measurements , doesn't prove the chance to get heads is 1

Nothing to do with probability . The result of a flip is determined by initial conditions.

i was in an honors class in a top state hs in the us
so yes

I don't think that's true. I've been on honor classes for most of my life, most years in private schools and the rest charter, and they wouldn't have ever let you pull that shenanigan, let alone get a 75.
I literally created a non-physical (obviously) Eco-Friendly plasma cannon in 6th grade for the Science Fair, and they only gave extra-credit (they graded the science fair, it kinda sucked.). Not going to tell what it is, just that it burns hydrogen inside an electrically operated trapping mechanism that traps the hydrogen, which is later burned by 30 bloody feet of mechanism, the mechanism is later opened in order f for the plasma to come out. Way to dangerous though, could create black hole dangerous. That's it, nothing, just extra-credit for a scientific advancement in plasma weaponry, made by a guy who skipped 2 grades. I didn't showed it to my dad, who is a CEO in Chemical Engineering (small time CEO, like the CEO you're thinking, think smaller. not too small, but you know, not the one you're thinking of) because it was just gonna create black holes. Sorry for the bible, but is a cool-ass story, that probably disproves your argument.

M E C H A N I S M, should have used different words, like, I dunno, you roast me.

Gtfo

no thanks

This board is for actual university students or graduates who actively study or do research in advanced mathematics, computer science, or physics. Please do not post here anymore.

No labs? Even as far back as 8th grade, the schools I've attended have pushed labs relatively hard. They've been at least 1/8 of all my assignments

>started doing lab experiment + analysis report on basic physic in grade 5 elementary (results are fucking dumb, we're grade schooler ffs
>forced to write science paper about something "innovative" related to biology (mostly making biofuel from arbitrary organic things) in first year middle school
>lives in a developing third world
what the fuck

Please fuck off. Thank you.
You don't have to be in uni, just not be a brainlet to post on Veeky Forums.

You ever feel like individual low grades are a much bigger deal in college
In high school i'd BS a test, get a 70, eh who gives a crap, somehow wind up with B+
There really is no room for that in college. If I get anything not an A I have to bust out my excel spreadsheet autism where I experiment with scenarios to try and raise it. Usually works well

I love people who think their expectation of who uses a board should be reality

It's about how competitive the school is, honestly. The people in my high school were either actual geniuses (math kids) or insane workhorses (science kids) and it would be normal to get B's in an honors/AP class. But my super smart friends in my not so good state college would talk about their straight A's taking all APs in their high school. There was literally one girl in a full eight years of students at my high school that pulled that off (maybe the only one in the history of the school), so no offense to them, but they probably went to mediocre schools. My friends weren't too sad about their full rides though.

jesus