I'm afraid of sharing my ideas because someone might steal them

I'm afraid of sharing my ideas because someone might steal them.

Can anyone relate?

Most people on this board are too lazy to write their own ideas, let alone somebody elses.

No. I don't have any ideas.

I came here once a month so you guys do my job for me.

And you can't stop me, Mwa hahaha

Yeah.

Also I never share my ideas because, even though I like them and see their potential, enough faggots telling me that my ideas are shit is enough for me to drop them entirely.

And what kind of ideas do you have?

Meta as fuck philosophical ones.. Really abstract stuff.

I'm coming across as a big dummy huh.

Stealing your predicament as the plot for my next book t.b.h.

I can totally relate. I'm afraid of sharing ideas not because others might steal them, but because I don't think they are ready for them.

I won't say.

Yes.

You won't have any ideas nobody had before anyway so you might aswell share them so we can make fun of you

I have many ideas. I am an idea machine

Like a homeless man hiding his cardboard box

I have some very interesting thoughts on this issue, but I won't post them because I don't want you to seal them.

if you base the potential of your writing on the originality of its plot, then you're not gonna write well anyway

I'm constantly thinking of ways to steal OPs ideas... they shall be mine

I guarantee you that you do not have an original or interesting idea. Philosophers and writers of all stripes came to have good ideas by constantly sharing them and challenging each other's over the course of their lives. It took years and years for them to shape their ideas this way. You have not cooked up an amazing idea worth stealing on your own.

People who have never shared their ideas before and think that their ideas are worth stealing are like women who have never lifted weights and refuse to start because they're worried they'll instantly become muscled-out Mr Olympia contenders. In reality, that outcome takes years of dedication and hard work and will NOT happen to a novice.

Ideas on their own are worthless, it's the quality of writing you produce that matters. Every man and his dog has 10 quintillion shitty unpublished ideas.

>implying someone didn't think it before and expressed it more beautifully than you ever could