You wake up

>you wake up

What is the consistent and ever present philosophy behind all of your actions? Or is desiring one absurd and a sign of weakness?

The preservation of my culture, country and people.

That's an intellectual utopia if there ever was one. One cannot seriously consider such a project feasible since Freud. To think that one's actions could be plausibly entirely rational is a joke. At most you could varnish with a philosophical patina the actions that you are going to take for who the fuck knows what real reasons.

My ego.

To become the person I am

man is something that must be overcome

I want to be happy by finding love. I suppose that's existentialism.

i'm a pagan with bipolar disorder so every few hours i feel like i have a new calling in life

To be good to my fellow man in a sincere way and build my community through deeds and action.

This. God Save the Queen.

Gross. Shoo shoo monarchist anglo, you're time has passed

Love is the most important thing to perpetuate. Self love is important too but I'm no where near good at that...

I want to get jacked and smrter to bully brainlets and wimps.

fpbp

If im being honest, its the majority of my decisions are made in favour of immediate gratification over more practical, and overall more beneficial, work-and-reward. I'm in college and i haven't done a single piece of homework this semester... gotta get my shit together...

How the fuck are you passing?

this desu senpai

>the pursuit of perfection

The pursuit of perfection

Full pursuit of the acqusition of experiential knowledge.

Underrated

lol cuck

Death

whatever makes me happy and feel good
who cares about being smart

This has to be a joke

Spice must flow.

to live

why can't you make a philosophy grounded in irrationality?