Rabbit, run

why is rabbit, run considered sexist

did i miss something

I've never read it but it's got tits on the cover and was written by a man and that's enough in America.

becuase every books by white conservative males are destroyede by the SJW movement who are intent to breed out whiteness becaus they fear the white man like you and me (becuase of our intellgence,,our rationality and logic)

>book with a HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MAN as the protagonist

>not sexist

come on it's 2017

We are simply being genocided. Deus Vult, white brothers

(reminder to praise Lord Kek)

>come on its the current year
>how can you have different opinions than i do?
>its the current year jesus
Get out you cuck

you can just tell that he's a SJW who hates whiteness and masculinity, because he (or indeed she) knows that he's inherently inferior to us

tits are feminist, free the nipple

he was out of favor way before sjw was a concept

are you kidding me?!

wow thats racist

You've been doing this shit for months, seriously just fuck off back to tumblr

feminists have always existed together with degenerate subverters of white decency and white culture. We are being targeted extra hard now by the SJW movement but we've always been under attack as a result of our inherent superiority as white men

know thy enemy, white brother

And this place is getting more and more redpilled. Problem, sweetheart?

ummm can you just not?

thanks.

I thought it was meant to be comedic, and so the dead baby came as a shock.

only women can say that you insensitive pig. And stop staring at my ass at the gym.

it's not sexist despite having some of the best and least labored sexual descriptions of women and their rumps I've ever seen

rabbit, run also has one of the best endings to any book I've ever read, I always go back to it as an example of how to be perfecly true and cliche and heartbreaking

Depends on whether you think there's some implicit blame on Janice regarding the child's death—of course she drowned it, but Rabbit is the more reprehensible character. Also, I guess, most of the women are painted as stupid or whores or both (from what I remember).

i thought ruth was a dumb whore but i empathized with janice more than rabbit what does that make me

I think that's probably how you're supposed to feel. Always find it funny how Ruth (a literal prostitute) considers fellatio some unspeakable practice

this and that Roth movie from last year...the 50s/60s were a rough time for blowjobs/dude writer's sexual hang ups

idk my bff jill?

>mfw I can't tell if this is one of the actual /pol/ posters or one of the posts mocking them

You missed contemporary reality where everything is deemed sexist.