Soon

Soon...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJP5ncnLwgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the car in it?

Yes, also if you zoom in far enough you can also see the outline of the FH which has been attached to the TEL recently. Once the integration of the payload has taken place the rocket will be rolled out onto the pad for static fire, hopefully in the next few days.

If this rocket explodes during launch I will cum so fucking hard.

Musk himself said it probably would on the first try.

He's just setting expectations purposefully low so if it does explode it's not as big of a deal, the chances of it exploding are definitely there but not as likely as he suggests. It's a form of damage control, remember how the company who built the Titanic famously called it 'unsinkable' before it's maiden voyage and it sank; Elon's doing the opposite of this.

So sending his car in a rocket he expects to explode means he doesn't really car for his car

It's supposed to be floating around mars for a thousand years anyway.

>be bored at home playing kerbal space program on your solar-wind-the force-powered computer
>want to do something random for shits and giggles but can't, because the dumb game doesn't have proper sandbox
>suddenly 100% efficent lightbulb shines above head as you remember you can actually do whatever you want irl
>lets send a car to orbit a planet lol

It won't actually orbit Mars

it turns what would just be an expensive test flight, into a nice marketing stunt for both companies.

>shitty steel
>coal bunker fire for days before the voyage even started. fire continued as they went. bulkhead compromised.
>couldn't slow down because they didn't have enough coal on board to regain speed. just enough fuel on board to get to NYC at a certain speed.
>not enough lifeboats, because the doctrine of the day was to use your life boats, and and rescuer's lifeboats to ferry people. assuming the ship wouldn't sink quickly.

It'll flyby mars and be in a heliocentric orbit for roughly several geological ages

Or it will explode on the pad

Probably not a lot of inbetween t b h

>This is all a car insurance scam

>musky calls up his insurance company
>yes hello its me mr. Musk, my tesla recently, uh... caught fire
>ez new tesla

I mean, it's sort of happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=iJP5ncnLwgE

The delta II killed some cars

>delta II
delta iii was best delta

happening

>lands hard
>then pops chute
disappointing

deploying the chute first wouldn't be metal enough

G
I T I S O N T H E P A D
D
S
P
E
E
D
S
P
A
C
E
X

I hope the two rich kikes who will entrust their lives to it next year are watching.

KEK