Who's your favorite black philosopher?

Who's your favorite black philosopher?

Augustine

is that gucci mane

Frantz Fanon

Socrates

Plato

Blackie Black, the wise older black man with the soothing voice and who coincidentally shares every opinion of the white east coast and californian upper middle class.

>Blackie Black
>At all superior to Ben Rubin's estranged, black brother Darkie Coon
How's that white guilt, cuck?

AHHHHHHHHHH GET THIS MANS FACE OFF THIS BOARD AT ONCE

DELET

What is are the Veeky Forumsterati's opinions on Achille Mbembe?

DMX

Tyrone "lil nigga" Demarveon

Adolph Reed, but he's more of a political and social theorist than philosopher.

Jayden Smith

Black people aren't capable of deep though

Marcus Aurelius

See

This is a good one

Kek

DMX

Cassuis Marcellus Clay

Frantz Fanon.

Ayyy my man.

je deteste les niggeres

>black
>philosopher

Ooga Booga

Obongo desu

Cornel West

Then again my knowledge on this is limited and too many black thinkers are too local in their concerns. As a white male I can't relate.

Also, am I on /b/ by accident?

and yet he's still smarter than trump

No, but if you like Cornel West and feel the need to identify yourself as a "white male" you're probably not going to have a good time here.

Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Ooga booga if if if uhh uhh ahh ahh if if if

Okie doke!

augustine

>people like this actually exist

>kill whitey the philosopher
you fucked up son

Sheepshagger here, that's not how it's pronounced

>I'm young, I'm pretty, and I can't possibly be beat.

I'm quite fond of Mr. Negro Niggerson.

the OG

This thread is why I love Veeky Forums.
Normies and women will never understand how funny this thread is.
Keep up the good work, white brothers. Deus Vult

Easy

did you mean that to be so cringy?

>t. bluepilled idiot who's triggered by redpilled opinions

go back

Jesus.

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

Othello
>Her father loved me and used to invite me to his house often, continually asking me about my life and all the battles I’ve fought. I told him everything, from my boyhood up until the time when I was talking to him. I told him about unfortunate disasters, hair-raising adventures on sea and on land, and near-catastrophes and dangerous adventures I’ve been through. I told him how I was captured and sold as a slave, how I bought my freedom, and how I wandered through caves and deserts. I was able to tell him about cannibals who eat each other, and men with heads growing below their shoulders. When I talked about all these things, Desdemona used to listen attentively. If she had to go do some household chore, I noticed that she’d always come back quickly to hear more of my stories
>When I was relaxing, she’d pull me aside and ask to hear some part of a story she had missed. Her eyes would fill with tears at the bad things I went through in my younger years. When my stories were done, she’d sigh and tell me how strangely wonderful and sad my life had been. She said she wished she hadn’t heard it, but she also wished there was a man like me for her. She thanked me and told me that if a friend of mine had a story like mine to tell, she’d fall in love with him. I took the hint and spoke to her. She said she loved me for the dangers I’d survived, and I loved her for feeling such strong emotions about me. That’s the only witchcraft I ever used. Here comes my wife now. She’ll confirm everything.

lol he didn't.

>lolobamawiretappedmeguys
>proof?ohIdidn'texactlymeanwiretap!

I teach a class on Hegel in clicktalk.

videogamedunkey

unironically malik obama

adam lanza

I don't feel the need for anything. It is a fact that I am male and caucasian, it doesn't make local issues (racial and otherwise) any more interesting if the minoritarian situation was reversed or if I was black.

At least Cornel West, despite his mannerisms and connections to his community, still talks about culture in a universal sense. He talks about Goethe's work rather than his white privilege.

shakespearewilljamoozeout

>kill whitey the philosopher

Fanon was more pic related than actual malevolence. Black Skin, White Masks felt like just pure frustration, exhaustion and exasperation at the topic of race and being black especially. I thought it well written.