Were they faggots?

Were they faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/frog-and-toad-an-amphibious-celebration-of-same-sex-love
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they had a friendship you will never come close to.

: (

The guy who wrote it was gay, so probably

They were into traps like the other frogs.

they probably didn't do up the butt, just some OPHS and maybe a little BTL and ITM stuff but not up the butt

They actually were. Arnold Lobel just admitted it in the past year or so. Still the best little kids books ever.

what are these things

No, they just wanted the normies to leave.

LMAO epic. I too come from reddit and love the screeching autistic frog meme. here have this upvote my friend

Hook, line, and sinker.

haha but you misunderstand for in appearing to fall for your ruse I was in fact bamboozling you obfuscate that I am in fact the bait master and you are my quarry, being reeled in naked and afraid as I sit comfortably behind my protective irony, laughing at you.

You're only digging yourself deper, buckaroo a doodle do.

Yes, no, and who cares? Are you new to fiction?

billy budd is not a gay book

Are you new to humor

struggle as you might the grip of your humiliation at my hands torments you into a twisted macabre dance, the music of your shame drowns out all else but only you and I can hear it.

No; this is why I can recognize its absence. What's funny about this thread?

I read this for french a long time ago.

What was it called again?

Frog and Towed

The brothers amphibian

Fuck, you made me spit up my tea.

source?

cringe

>not seeing this is ironic cringe

Different user, I recognize the irony and still find it cringey. It's trying way too hard to be ironically detached and "above" the first user's joke instead of just lightening the fuck up.

You aren't funny.

It was his daughter--he died of aids in the 80s :(

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/frog-and-toad-an-amphibious-celebration-of-same-sex-love

>he died of aids in the 80s :(

oh yeah there were def faginoids

underrated

Fuck off retard.