How can I easily read ASSTR stories on my Kindle? The site doesn't really play well with article mode

How can I easily read ASSTR stories on my Kindle? The site doesn't really play well with article mode.

Save the page and put the .html on your kindle.

What kind of stories do you like user?

It should be obvious.

I guess that's my workaround. I wish i could access something straight on my Kindle first.

Why is the ASSTR search function busted?

Was the movie good at all? I enjoyed the novel.

>It should be obvious.
loli?

It was great.

>loli
Do I look like a cartoon-loving faggot to you?

Possibly.

nice pictur, is there a series or just this one?

a neighbor loli who's as good looking as mara wants my d, but im too awkward to do anything about it. #fml.

did anyone rate this drawing

Trying to find it but the only one I have on hand it a lewd edit, sorry.

Well this is /lit, write a story about it, user.

Also I'm jealous. I think.

Spoiler it, or link it on a hosting site.

Print it out and mail it to me.

Send me an ASCII telegram

copy-paste to RTF, convert to epub with calibre. It actually maintains the formatting pretty well

Does anyone know the answer to this? The site has a pretty useful tagging/keyword feature but I'm getting an error on any and all search page.

Yeah I've done that before. I don't have a specific story to look at at the moment. To be honest I'm sort of shipwrecked at the moment, and wanted to be able to easily browse and read on my Kindle whilst shipwrecked. I don't think Amazon's marketplace has what I want.

You don't understand, user, it's really, REALLY lewd.

>You don't understand, user, it's really, REALLY lewd.
That only makes me want it more.

You should look at a piece of software called outwit hub. It collects HTML from between standard lines of code and saves them, and then parses through web pages. That way you can collect all the shemale snuff you want, and create a whole collection out of them in one quick conversion.

Thanks for the tip, though I suppose at that point I could just as easily copy-paste the stories as text files and sideload them.

I guess I just wish it was easier to browse for stories on my Kindle outside the Amazon marketplace.