I am definitely highly functioning but certain social situations confuse me
Who else has a similar scenario?

ASD bullshit test-
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Other urls found in this thread:

aspietests.org
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold your head high and be proud, my autistic brother.

Thanks man, but I'm not ashamed. I think autistic traits tend to occur in a lot of hyper intelligent people. I am just curious how many individuals that go to this board fall into this category as well.

>certain social situations confuse me
This is not autism. You are not ''on the spectrum''. Your are just confused by certain social situations. Period.

Maybe, I've never been tested. I do not mean to belittle or irritate anyone. I am just curious if I am the only individual here that more than average autistic traits.

i think you are the only one OP

Lols

Maybe you should divert your attention towards the fact that you can train social skills, just like any other skill.

Got 33, is this bullshit?

I have. I have many friends. I am successful in many areas. I don't think that it is really a big deal but it is curious to me that these traits occur so frequently in a specific group of people, smart people. Why? How many people here, a place where I think many hidden smart people hide, have something like this?

These are my first few answers. I tried to be as truthful with myself as possible.

i think most introvert people would appear autistic, its bs.

>badly worded and ambiguous questions
>4 point scale
>only 50 questions

16/50 but i have social anxiety so it might be bullshit

You will find that autistic people are over-represented here compared to the population average.

This test is bullshit but..

I also happen to have a clinical diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome, from prior to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders revision.
It would now just be classified as "mild autism".

I should mention, I've done the best before, I normally score between 28-30, this is my highest score to date.

I have been professionally diagnosed since my 6th

Mine was much later, at 18, in fact, on my 18th birthday.

How clear were you symptoms?
My IQ is pretty low so I was never able to adjust. (although not low enough to have been diagnosed with classic autism, they called it high functioning autism but these days it's all ASD)

>How clear were you symptoms?
Well, they first talked about it (but didn't proceed further) when I was 5.
>My IQ is pretty low so I was never able to adjust.
I'm of Ashkenazi heritage and have a series of relatively high IQ ancestors via maternal lineage, my IQ is 145. I was able to teach myself facial recognition and enough social engineering to pass as normal over short durations.

30/50, I have social anxiety so thats probably why its rather high.

I got a 4 you autistic faggot.

Everyone is on the autistic spectrum, that's why it is called a spectrum.

Well damn

>everyone on this board is autistic
I guess the site is accurate after all

You know what is autistic? LARPing as an autistic because some smart people in history that you idolize had vaguely autistic behaviour.

Lols

>vaguely autistic behaviour.
Well, considering that everyone is on the spectrum (as that is what a spectrum means), if they exhibit autistic traits, that means they're too, or have enough traits to be classified as having some form of autism.
So yeah, nice attempt at intellectual dishonesty.

This is the answer, Veeky Forums

True. It's a test about how "different" you are from those NPCs. The definition of "autism" here is incorrect.

Most of the questions are not even related to being social, I'm very introverted but got a low score.
Just accept that you're autistic, user.

Not it isn't. Everyone is on the spectrum, that is what a spectrum is. So, if everyone is on the spectrum, including him and he exhibits enough autistic traits to be diagnosed with a form of autism. Then guess what, dumb dumb? He has autism.

>Your score was10out of a possible 50.

>Scores in the 0-25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits.

Granted, I rarely go on this board, so I am by no means representative of Veeky Forums.
My home boards are Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

I think I scored some low 30s on that, I don't remember and I can't be fucked to redo it.
Which is probably evidence that I'm not high in the spectrum

Diagnosed ASD here. Life is a living hell and I think about killing myself everyday.

You're wrong, I selected pretty much all the answers that had to do with introversion and got pic related
You're mixing up genuine autistic traits with what introversion is for most neurotypic people, probably because you have both but dont notice that normal people lack the former

Forgot picture

Test is trash.
>Library or party?
How about fucking neither? I hate going outside period, and I'd rather just read books at home.
>theatre or museum?
Theatre, because it's dark and I can hide and not be seen by other people, but I doubt that's how the test meant the question to be intepreted.
>When I was young, I used to enjoy playing games involving pretending with other children
Who can honestly remember this? I don't have a fucking clue what I did as a kid.
>When I talk on the phone, I’m not sure when it’s my turn to speak.
No one ever calls me.
>I usually concentrate more on the whole picture, rather than on the small details.
Vague and meaningless

14/50

Have been diagnosed with aspergers.

Bow to the king.

>unironically being autistic
please seek medical help, anons

You have it buddy

I wish there was some way to go against it but it's hopeless to try to cure autism, although smart people with autism get better socially as they grow older, for example Temple Grandin and Isaac Newton, that's all the hope I have. I would also appreciate if neurotypicals would have more empathy for people on the spectrum as it would alleviate a lot of the suffering that spergs experience.

Some people genuinely believe that bullying is good because bullies are social watchdogs but for autistic individuals it would be the equivalent of giving retarded people hard problems and kicking them in the ribs for not being able to solve the problem. Autistic individuals need guidance to become independent not abuse, but to get good guidance for the sperg is the same as hitting the lottery, and that's why so many spergs are man children and a burden to society. If you are a sperg and you're reading this, my advice would be to become very self-aware and to judge yourself based on how other people would judge you, and do it for some years until you become relatively normal. There is no better advice imo.

Your score was 40 out of a possible 50.
Scores in the 33-50 range indicate significant Austistic traits (Autism).

I believe bullies are good for some people, if you are inbetween autist and normie, a bully can be what pushes you towards training your social skills whereas an autist will get fucked even more from bullying. I got better social skills from being bullied a lot(and changing schools, you cannot climb the ladder once you are branded)

You seem very punchable.

Bully's don't fight. They use intimidation to paralyze and humiliation to punish. More often these days, the intimidation is brought out through numbers more than anything. In school, that is just the bitch brigade.

Remember Sun Tzu said to only take battles you can win so plan accordingly.

First thing you do to a bully is kick him in the nuts. Fighting fair is for the dead.

Second thing you do is an elbow to the temple. Practice a good follow-through using both forward translation via a step and a timely rotation.

If bully persists with anybody, pick a fight with him. Head butt him with the correct part of the skull, but make sure it is hard enough so you both bleed. A painful lesson is a learned lesson. Finish with a kick to the nuts.

Remember to use your foot and not your shin. There is some rebound and flexibility, but not a lot.
The head should be used on the jaw of a taller person, but shorter bitches can be hit anywhere in the face.

Remember, as with all escalation, you want to be the last person to act. If you are afraid of retaliation, then you didn't hit hard enough.

This can get you expelled, but there are more schools and books.

Not autismo

I'm 24 now so this doesn't really help me anymore and I don't plan on learning how to fight on the off chance that some idiot without a weapon randomly starts a fight with me

I was diagnosed with autism in high school. I am constantly seeing being self diagnosing themselves with autism it seems to show people they are smart or something. Just because you suck in social situations and you think your smart doesn't mean you have fuckin autism. Just because you don't pay attention in school doesn't mean you have adhd or add. Adhd and add is completely made up for the most part. It has nothing to do with the human condition it is 100%the product of a terrible school system. Autism isn't that cool. But hey if you are successful and you have money and you think you have autism man just go to the Dr and check

Aspie master race

Here's a better website, OP, with real tests. I did the first one.

aspietests.org

Autism is just a popular term invented by (((doctors)))
Autism doesnt exist. There is no 'autism' and autists anywhere but burgerland and few other liberal western countries like uk, canada and australia.
If its not real then you cant have it and are not an autist.

No it is a very real thing. The severe cases make that apparent. But a lot of people try and slip into the (high functioning austistic) department without being diagnosed. There an entire fb page where these people talk. I had mri done that showed my brain was wired differently hours and hour of paper test and computer test iq test reading test speech test all this trap to determine what was going on with me when I was a kid that resulted in my asperger diagnosis

Btw dude I'm not belittling what you are experiencing or trying to. I don't know you or your circumstance. Just informing you of this situation and the culture your getting into if you actually feel you have apergers but my suggestion would be to get a professional opinion 100%. Good luck with everything man

user can you confirm if the tests here are legit aspietests.org ?

This but unironically. See Sasha Baron Cohen's research.

Shit...

Ditto.

test is bad, I can 'blend in' with normals easily

I also appear to be an aspie

I think everybody has the cause and effect of the situation the wrong way around. I think that autistic (or just socially awkward) people have no friends, so there are no bad influences or distractions from schoolwork when they are teenagers. They have nothing better to do than sit at home practicing or learning something- be it maths, science, literature, etc. And this is the reason they are perceived to be smarter. It's not because they're inherently smart, it's because they had more practice at a young age.

>Shit...

Dw brah I'm still relatively social as well, I'm
This test has only been a funny thing for my friend group after this

22, guess I'm normalish

>I'm still relatively social as well
Last time I was outside when I got accepted into uni. Otherwise I'm always in my dorm. How does that make you feel?

Like you should stop with the self pity and try to improve yourself in some way. Make yourself uncomfortable

>29 out of 50
Well color me autist.

Oh it was 33, for some reason i thought it was 23.

Is there any advantage to being clinically diagnosed? I've been scoring a 33 on this test for several years now. I've thought about talking to a professional about it because it really does hinder me socially and professionally.

A convenient scapegoat.

In my childhood I had non-psych doctors point at Asperger's but they wanted a real psychiatrist to check. My parents thought an official diagnosis would ruin my life somehow though, and I never pursued it. How bullshit were their fears?

I don't really want to. But thanks for your advice.

It's just for parents to figure out how to deal with their kids. Once you've got control of your own life, you don't need to have a diagnosis to read up on body language or practice social skills. You just have to go do it.

go to class

27/50

People always think I'm bull shitting them when I tell them I have to I had to teach myself how to "act" around people. They think I'm socially well-adjusted but in reality I'm in my head analyzing my next "move"

>psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
asoergente beatch