Anti-Gravity. Tell me everything you know

Is it just science fiction? Or have we just not yet discovered a way to manipulate electricity and magnetism to grant the desired results.

With the advancements in drone technology, these might now even be needed.

Still, I want to fly. I want to bend the laws for the desired result and I at least want to learn. Lead me on the right track.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLIIYtnDups
iflyworld.com/what-is-indoor-skydiving/
indoorskydivingsource.com/tunnels/
youtube.com/watch?v=Czy0pXRRZcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up "Einstein elevator experiment" or "Equivalence principle".
Something which "fell up" would violate Relativity, so it's considered impossible.
H.G.Well's "Cavorite" (a gravity "insulator") is also impossible because it would violate energy conservation. For an amusing explanation of this, see "What Goes Up", collected in Arthur C Clarke's "Tales from the White Hart".

Sorry.

electromagnetic levitation is possible but requires an external magnetic field and is limited by that field strength.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLIIYtnDups

If you just want to fly, try
iflyworld.com/what-is-indoor-skydiving/

If interested, indoorskydivingsource.com/tunnels/ gives locations nearest you.

Strictly "diamagnetic" levitation. No electricity involved in that video.
And it's not just a matter of field strength but also the field-configuration. Diamagnetic materials move to the regions of least flux. Water (which is mostly what we are) is so weakly diamagnetic that it takes superconducting magnets to levitate a tiny frog.
Easier & cheaper to buy a flight on a "vomit comet". There are commercial outfits which offer such rides.

thats pretty fucking cool. Im not even understanding whats going on but thats awesome

I want to fly like Iron man or superman. Looking into metaphysical and physical answer. Like drone technology is the safer alternative, but might not be. There could be a way.

Gravity is incoherent dielectric acceleration.

Wing suits allow you to fly. Or glide.
Actually flying like a superhero -- youtube.com/watch?v=Czy0pXRRZcs

Fuck, this reminds me of the schizo that made threads last week about how " a magic magnet buried at Stonehenge" would somehow " flip its field" and cause damage to shit or something. The Queen was in on it, and everything.

I remember that. I think he used the levitating frog photo.
Was supposed to happen on a particular date.
Which came and went and not even an "Ooops, sorry!" from the asshole.
This OP, at least, doesn't sound crazy, just uneducated.

"Anti gravity" would be accomplished by creating a force to counteract or stop the gravitational force of some object generated by its density on the fabric of spacetime. Go on the other side of the fabric and place dense objects or blocks where you want to block the effects of gravity on your main side.

You can get to the other side of the fabric with a black hole.

Now figure out how to control placement of your blocks on the underside from the main side and you're good.

Yeah, thats why i remembered the frog-part. He put so much effort into the thread to just be trolling, so i honestly believe he was somewhere on the spectrum.

And yeah, i dont think OP is trolling, for what its worth. Anti-gravity would be the tits, but i dont think the Illuminati has it hidden under a Jewish temple either

you get 1 (you) CIA.

>people think it is a troll post when it is actually true

>levitating a frog rather than having the frog as payload in a vehicle
Think you goof.

Are you suggesting we are moving upwards at a constant speed?

so you're asking how to turn people into photons?

those don't get to ignore gravity either

Slightly irrelevant question here. Just a though, say someone invents technology that draws out huge amounts of energy from the vacuum of space and another person invents anti-gravity technology. They both attempt to place patents on their new inventions. What are the chances that an investor or the government will come in and attempt to take away their inventions? Not trying to imply it exists, but say people suddenly make an invention that proves it works. How would this carry out?

Hutchinson effect

My theory is that secret organizations/governments spend more money on this research than random people and come to the technology first

A magnet is coherent dielectric object. Take one moon sized magnet and smash it millions of times with a hammer and add a bunch of para/diamagnetic material in the mix. On a large scale this giant mass of diamagnetic/magnetic material now becomes coherent by another huge object that is extremely coherent (sun). Now said mass has an induced spin. Because it is dense and inert at the center, it will spin faster on the exterior and create lots of friction which will melt and mix the material more and more. The center will be coherent and dense from being IMPLODED, and INERT.

These combined factors will induce a magnetic field around said object whose effects are incoherently dispersed throughout the various permettivities/ permeabilities of other materials such as rock and water. Also precession will naturally start to occur and create various, but stable incoherent dielectric acceleration on the surface. Congrats you now have one planet.

Also no, we're moving "inward" toward counterspace/inertia/blochwall/ whatever you want to call it.

sort of

Electric fields resist motion parallel to field direction. Not obvious in experimentation due to bending of field lines perpendicular to motion.
Denser fields are not able to bend as much and this is where the magic happens.

This