I believe that Homosexuality is a genetic predisposition which can be triggered by trauma in childhood...

I believe that Homosexuality is a genetic predisposition which can be triggered by trauma in childhood. Is this a retarded hypothesis, if so, why?

You didn't disprove the null hypothesis to even make your retarded alternative hypothesis.

Thats because I dont know what the null hypothesis is, and why I asked the question.

I have a friend who grew up in a loving household with a nuclear family, he's never been molested or anything and he sucks cock. Care to explain?

I believe in your hypothesis op. I really do. Some people are just born gay

I think it's psychological. I mean, it is a behavior.

not genetic, but definitely mental.

Trauma is mental.
Mental is psychological.
Psychological is neurological.
Neurological is physiological.
Physiological is biological.
Biological is genetic.
Genetic is chemical.
Chemical is physical.
Physical is mathematical.
Mathematical is philosophical.
Philosophical is.

QED.

And Philosophical is Mental.

I've never looked into it but my guess is due to hormones in utero affecting brain development. I think it's definitely not genetic. I also think it's definitely not just 'mental' or some subjective thing like a fetish that can be changed in most cases.

I think if it was trauma in childhood it would be a power dynamic or some type of domination type fetish thing. But from what I've seen I think gay men literally just get off to the male form, the same way straight men get off to the female form. When I see a man's face it's just not attractive at all, to a gay man it's different. It's just a natural reflex. That's what I think.

It's actually due to a pathogen

Correction: philosophical is trauma

It is retarded, because you have no evidence of an over representation of gay ppl amongst ppl who have experienced trauma. There is some evidence that being gay is genetical, but it has nothing to do with trauma. Please present some data you have that supports this theory.

there's obviously bound to be someone who's genetically homosexual, but the large majority is learned behavior.
i mean if with enough effort you can become sexually attracted to a car or a goat, why would this be any different for finding men sexually attractive.

>Philosophical is.

Logical

You must have logic before philosophy - you cant decide on your feelings if you dont understand your basic principles of decision making.

this

>Please present some data you have that supports this theory.

Well I cant give you empirical data - but I can say that I know at least six gay men and they all ost their fathers influence at a young age, or otherwise grew up with an overpowering mother/sister relationship.

>the large majority is learned behavior.
Interesting, but why would a mind decide to learn how to find the same gender attractive? Simply for sexual perversion?

Yeah man, anecdotes are totally science.

Do sokme actual research, don't say stupid shit that a mongoloid would say.

Trjzjsfjgkskajxbsodpppr'rnsll

Yes it is

Yes
Out of sheer boredom

It could be true the honest answer is no one knows yet. This is coming from a complete faggot btw. There is no consensus on the specific causes of homosexuality. Also it could very well (and probably is) multicausal. So some people may turn out gay due to environmental factors and some purely genetic. So your explanation may explain why some people are gay but not explain some others.

The question is at what point in speciation did homosexuality become a 'thing'?

there are homosexual dogs, cats, even fucking beetles

I agree that its a mental disease of some sort...just verry verryyyy difficult to prove

True 50/50 bisexual here

No childhood trauma, very loving family... I think it's due to a neonatal hormone thing, or maybe even a factor of early childhood psychological development. When I look at a hot female face and a hot guy face, it produces the same feelings. I wouldn’t say it’s like a mental defect or anything, but I guess no one really knows. However, I do think genetics has something to do with it because I have a friend whose three kids are all gay... one lesbian and two gay dudes, and the girl grew up with her mother and stepfather separate from her two brothers and their father and stepmom.

The enigma of attraction is truly fascinating

>my cousin's husband is this unbearable macho wannabe alpha guy
>older son's turning into a soft anti-sports faggot
Lmao this is great. New year's eve and christmas will be interesting from now on

It's not a hypothesis. You have nothing to build it from. It's too complex to work as a hypothesis too, you have so much undefined and complex shit brushed along with a few words. You have to be specific.

he likes cocks, nothing gay about that.

my guess is that it's a combination of disliking women and wanting to have sex

probs but being gay doesn't ALWAYS mean that ur gay