similarminds.com/int-number.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermyprofile.com/
similarminds.com/int.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Took it. Inflated by 15 percentile.
I'm 82 based on WAIS-IV. 97th here.

My real IQ is around a 105, max.

I scored the exact same percentile on this as I did on the real version of the same subtest

Results invalid. Only kiddies care about (or have any faith in) online IQ tests.

First test
What are the answers for 8,10,12, and 14?

Which test? And was it recent?

93% on the first one for me

Did the first one, got 98th percentile. Pretty happy with it.

lets discuss answers
first one: b or e?

discovermyprofile.com/

why did i get 123 if i answered all of the questions correctly?
and btw, it was easier than the one op posted.

>similarminds.com/int.html
Oh, I have int --- INTJ to be exact.
Do I pass?

>Keep in mind, taking this test more than once will render your percentile score inaccurate because the percentile score assumes these questions were fresh to the test taker
This applies to all IQ tests. I have taken a real IQ test with a psychiatrist and yes it was the same pattern stuff you find on internet tests and it felt like cheating. Of course I'll score higher than someone who hasn't seen those tests before or studied maths or played problem solving video games.

I got 99% percentile but there's one or two I just couldn't fully figure out, I think. I'm not sure. Was a fun challenge, but definitely not close to a real IQ test. Just more memery.

e
8) I think was kind of a trick one. There was no pattern apart from the fact that they all had one of each shape

12) Same principle as 8

14) The bottom left corner is the only one that is confusing. It turns anticlockwise an 8th of a turn, quarter, then half - So I assumed the answer was d

Was there really a logical answer for all of these? T. brainlet who got only 67% (first one)

The first few with only three given scribbles could have been anything in my mind. With that little data you could literally come up with some logic that would fit almost any answer.

I'm and I was referring to 8 and 12, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this. I was also confused a bit about the pattern on 3, but I think that's more because of self-doubt.

Of course there is, its just that the patterns are to subtle for brainlets like us.
t.79%

I don’t know about this test specifically. I haven’t bothered looking at it, but real IQ test sometimes deduct your points if you don’t answer the questions quickly. They have the false belief the quicker you answer questions the smarter you are. Even if the slower person is more careful/deeper thinker. This is another reason IQ as we test It is flawed.

What did you choose for 10 & 15?

10) The rectangle rotates and gets divided by 2 everytime and the black spot always remains within the left part of what was subdivided. So I chose d (b being the other option)
15) The inner shape of the previous pattern becomes the outer shape of the next, so it's between b and e. Now, I have no clue about the logic behind the symbols on the bottom left and top right, but the top left symbol is always the outer form and the bottom right is always the inner form. From there, the only answer that fits is b. I don't know if there's another logic to it, but it seems like there might be.

my guess would be that the test is not designed for iqs higher than 123, so your result is 123 and greater.

Can anyone explain 14 to me?

seriously? That's a super easy one. e)

repeat the pattern the things make as they move around

Maybe I'm just a brainlet, but I don't get it. What's the pattern of the bottom-left piece?

hint: its rotating

I know it is, but what's the pattern for the rotation. I'm a turbo brainlet please be patient

It rotates by a larger amount each time

Then why isn't it c) if it doubles everytime, then it should remain in the same position. Since it went 1 > 2 > 4 so the next should be 8 and since it's twice a 4 rotation the position shouldn't change. I still don't get e)

Maybe the answer are in a different order because the answer is d for me. But yeah I think you are right it should end up in the same place

Sorry, you're one letter off. True genius is called INTP

Not true. I'm INTP and I feel like a constant failure. I can write a novel in my head and forget it in two minutes. Inspired INTP's are godly, but most of us are generally retards.

the integer sequence """"IQ Tests"""" are complete bullshit
given ANY set of integers, you can find infinitely many rules for them, but the IQ test only accepts one
complete bullshit

>MBTI

I don't buy em, but I think they're good for finding others with similar mindsets and sharing daily experiences to better understand yourself.

I think Tasseography is better and more reliable.

>Tasseography
A wonderful alternative, sure, but it's not my cup of tea.

>best completes
I'm supposed to understand which opinion some autist had?
Not happening.

i got 98%

which ones are wrong?

btw got 94% in the number test and this came up

>They have the false belief the quicker you answer questions the smarter you are. Even if the slower person is more careful/deeper thinker. This is another reason IQ as we test It is flawed.
Well, it does make sense that if you can solve questions faster, you're probably more intelligent than a person who can't solve them as quickly as you can. Not certainly, since perhaps the slower person can understand more complex pieces of information, but probably. And this is coming for a guy who always scores poorer on timed tests.

Got 88 and now feel like total brainlet. But got the same message as you did.

Tests sometimes take in account the time you took. Aka someone who did also 100% but 1 minute faster will have higher score.

I wasn't sure about 1. Answered e as well, but couldn't it have been b?
How did you do 3?
Got b for 7 as well, but couldn't it have been either a or e? (a more likely)
How did you do 9?
Got a for 13. I imagined the center piece turning 45 degrees counterclockwise, and the outer piece flipping over itself in the clockwise direction.
Wasn't entirely sure about 14 but got d as well.
I had 93% overall.

1- it can be, i think like the lines pull themselves like a magnet, so once you have 3 lines, it shapes a triangle and once you have four it becomes the square like in e, for b you have to rotate everything.

3- the belt is black obviously. up object moves to down and a new object comes to up. circle goes down and triangle comes up, triangle goes down and square comes up. when square come back to down, circle must be up (see first one).

7- 1 2 4 ?, it has to be 8, it duplicates at every step.

13- the curve rotates, so it's a or c but the circle is at the different end in every step. so it's c.

14- that's the least obvious one. the pattern is not convincing for me too.

>7
You're right, while doing it for some reason I thought it could have either been multiplication by 2 or addition of 2.
>13
You're correct, and that's actually what I would have marked as well (see my description) if it weren't for apparently some brainfart that made me mark the wrong one.
>14
So obviously the one that's not obvious was the bottom-left one. A pattern that matched for me was counter-clockwise rotations by consecutive powers of 2.

99%tile on the number one, AMA.

18th percentile.
am i retarded?

Im smarter than 5% :)

79th percentile on the first one, 88th on the second

how many times did you have to retake it to get a score like that?

99% on both. All of you retards are brainletssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Which one did you have different from on the first one?
Also, how did you do the last one on the second one?

I mean 96 in the first one

Realized mistakes, did it again, 98.