Think there are no religiously held beliefs in science?

Think there are no religiously held beliefs in science?

Try bringing up the racial intelligence gap

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's true that the average American has gotten more intelligent over the course of the century, then there has to be a reason. Selection for intelligent mates? Better education? If it's better education then that education may be exclusive to whites. Therefore blacks underperforming as a result of shitty schools would be enough to debunk a supposed genetic racial gap.

But if they're equal then why are they underperforming despite a wealth gap in the blacks favor?

Oh and the race gap is widening.

If its true that average IQ scores are negatively correlated with age (which they are), and, intelligent people don't breed with each other enough to merit this; it means that there are environmental factors at play. (probably the fact that technology is more complicated and children use it at younger ages)

>social science
>correlation -> causation
>we're totally unbiased guise

But they're also negatively correlated with race. Environment is absolutely a factor as evidenced by the fact that poor X universally do worse than wealthy X but the fact that wealthy Y do worse than poor X cannot be explained solely environmentally

Is this all you ever think about?

Clearly wealth and environment plays no role in any gap, ever

That's just correlation, after all

Denying evidence is not what's done in science.
However, dark political outside forces will ruin your career if your research is too edgy.
So if you're just a guy who wants to continue doing research and receive grants, you've got to know your limits

This

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

I feel like that argument underesti.ates the effect of other factors too readily. A rich x will almost always do better than a poor x and the same is true for y, as an example. If we take that axiom and then it seems that a poor x does better than a wealthy y another factor must be at play but as to what that factor is there are too many to note here. If poor x does better than wealthy y, say 90% of the time I wouldn't say that the diffen e is clearly genetics. It couuld be one of many other factors, suchh as the way that people are expected to behave. All rich
Jehovah's witnesses might test poorly by comparison to poor protestants but I'd say that's more than likely due to the way the Jehovah's witnesses disapprove of education being put before God in anyway. I'm rambnling at work, so if I sound stupid I don't really give a fuck.

The correlation between race and
- IQ
- success
- wealth
- longevity
- crime
- single parenthood
can not be denied

>Watsonfag

Fuck off, the guy shouldn't have been talking about economics in the first place. He tries to shit on African countries because of IQ but completely ignores that countries such Nigeria are whole standard deviation below countries like North Korea and yet still maintains a higher GDP and HDI. It's clear economics plays by different set of rules and you chuckle fucks are mad he got called out for it.

Do they have the scores for Jews as well? They would the most intelligent of all.

How do you explain that there are people from other 'races' that are immensly superior in iq to you?

It's not hard to see that, the better your environment (wealth, support, quality of education, luxury), the easier it is to actually do very good in school. What about the dumb as shit hics trailer trash white dudes? Totally retarded.

Reminder that Amerindians despite higher IQ averages than Sub-sahara Blacks have lower success and wealth. Sub-sahara Africans actually have billionaires (who aren't sports related), Amerindians don't explain this user.

Stereotype threat.

>trailer trash white dudes
So you assume that I'm poor, white and male ;) hmm
>How do you explain that there are people from other 'races' that are immensly superior in iq to you?
A few data points doesn't mean anything. You've got to look at populations

Ok, I haven't seen those numbers, that'd be odd. But if so, then they would indeed negatively impact the correlations. However, the correlations would overwhelmingly remain in tact because of the significant other data

I'm not saying that high IQ necessarily gives you success, and other factors are at play.
But statistically, your chances would increase dramatically.

>haha if the means are different how do you explain a range huh???? btfo
kill yourself

Try being critical of climate change. It's like denying Allah at a mosque.

Probably because they’re tired of hearing contrarian assholes try to poke holes in it just for political reasons. If there was a legitimate criticism besides muh sneaky emails and smooth hockey sticks people would listen

Mr hockey stick actually got stalked and death threats and shit
can you believe that?

No one implied you were anything other than lower IQ then some examples of races that are often argued to be genetically inferior.

Denying climate change just makes you sound like a Kent hovind.

>intelligence
You're the one with religious beliefs. Intelligence is subjective. Find the intelligence gene.