Does penile length correlate with academic success?

Time to measure the dick lengths of some Field medalists and Nobel Laureates

>if they only knew how big it is.

yes, inversely.

The big Ashkenazi dick that women crave.

quads telling the truth

Yes. Fraternities usually have higher GPA than the other students. They are also on average taller, more good looking, have a bigger penis and from a higher socioeconomic status.

It inversly correlates. Most PhDs are Asians you know...
>mfw Veeky Forums is jealous of my 3 inch

I hope so.

not for me :)

My condolences, user

No, blacks are stupid as fuck.

Statistically yes, although this is due in part to the subjugation of their race, as they were used as manual labourers, meaning that reproduction favored the male who was the most physically capable, whereas today, the lack of hindrance to intellectual development in their communities allows for the the metaphorical re-kindling of intellectualism in black people.

then why are africans dumb as shit?

because most people are dumb as shit including yourself

I have a 10" dick and 6 doctorates, so yes. Only 5 are in STEM, I got one in womens studies on a bet.

6 doctorates? How old are you?

Are you a vampire? Do you miss getting erections?

No because a bigger penis would mean it would need more blood flow. This means less blood flow to other more vital areas, such as the brain.

Brain:less blood flow = less oxygen = less cogitative function

Also just an extra fact: The bigger somone's penis, the more stress it will put on the heart. I would say every inch past 3 would shave 5 years of your life expectancy.

well, those who reproduce way more easily don't need to live longer biologically speaking.

>Also just an extra fact: The bigger somone's penis, the more stress it will put on the heart. I would say every inch past 3 would shave 5 years of your life expectancy.

What the hell. That just can`t be true. By your estimations even a 6inch penis would decrease your lifespan by 15 years.

Why are freckles so attractive?

top kek

quads are unironically correct