Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_k7rSjp0Po&t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me her name, now

That's Milo in a dress you dip.

Big done right.

That broad is so fucking hot it drives me insane

Someone post her other pics, it's actually maddening

Why the would you post a picture like that when the thread is about theologians?

I hope no one answers your thread seriously, maybe then you'll make better ones (or none at all) in the future.

Until you see her paunch

recommend me good theologians, then I'll shall grant your wish

I know who this bitch is but I can never remember her name and google gives me nothing. Someone say it.

Thomas Aquinas, Saint Augustine, You could argue Doestoyevsky, Tolstoy is also a religious type if I remember correctly, and Saint Anselm

I want to bury my head between those thighs.

This list is subjective and I am traditionalist/confessional Lutheran and therefore biased.

#1 Francis Schaeffer -- He is neither the very best nor the most influential however his approach to apologetics was fantastic. It was neither beat you with dogma nor speak over your head like you are a food. He was more the sage than the preacher. He knew more about art and musical than most modern preachers know about the Bible.

#2 CS Lewis -- He made theology and apologetics popular, but his theology isn't simply simplistic and easily palatable for the masses. It was thoughtful though not as rigorous as many would like

#3 John Warwick Montgomery -- His theology is through the lens of the lawyer and he has a gift for making the complex simple. His homage to Wittgenstein's Tractatus -- Tractatus Logico-Theologicus is a really worth reading.

Honorable Mention: The folks doing Radical Orthodoxy are doing some very interesting work that deserves attention

Finally, my bae. youtube.com/watch?v=P_k7rSjp0Po&t=25s
Not really. I would go with her to Bible study then meet her parents afterwards for a nice dinner, if you know what I mean.

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

>You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance,
Please don't go on describing my literacy skills, specially when I don't partake in OP's proclivity of sharing pictures of scantly clad women.

stefania ferrario

Karl Barth
Hans Urs von Balthasar

you are a GOD user.

>y'all

Stop this

i dont think theres ever been a woman i wanted to impregnate more than this one, just from looking at her

St. Augustine, St. Thomas Aquinas, Joseph Ratzinger, St. Alphonsus Liguori, St. Francis de Sales, Ludwig Ott,

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAABBBPPPPPKKKPPPPHHH

user you need to get laid