Students with aspergers-are you able to practice complex math and science without written instructions or supplements?

Students with aspergers-are you able to practice complex math and science without written instructions or supplements?

Of course not.

Written instructions as in how to study for it, not like a question in that topic

Yep, but I rely far too much on youtube videos like AK lectures channel.

Most aspies are actually average or below average IQ if you look at the research. Only a handful fulfill the human-calculator stereotype.

Actually there's dozens of people on here claiming to have a 100+ IQ

Thanks!

Calculate numbers and having good results is not both way implication, it's not related on the level you may think of. It's just people with some background usually have both.

it's more common than you think and there's nothing to brag about
140+ is better

>Veeky Forums has become nothing but meme and those falling for, then parroting those memes

So I'm an big outlier if I have 120+ IQ?

Yes, no numbers are used.

instructions for what? The only instruction you need is to solve whatever problem is in front of you. When doing research, there are no books or teacher to guide you

That's bullshit. Research work is 90% other people's work on the subject.

UniVers'ties! How do they work?
And I don't want to talk to a Veeky Forumsentist, y'all muthaf$ lying, and making me pissed!

Yes. In fact, I just have to sniff a text book and I immediately have the information transfered into my brain for later use. Sometimes I even connect telepathically to other aspies to exchange knowledge and ideas, mostly on how to impress normies.

i have ass-burgers and it's hard for me to do math. i can't sit there for more than 20 minutes without getting warm and moist, i have to get up every other while. it sucks.

No, I always have had immense trouble in any subjects other than history and English.
I learn physical tasks incredibly well however, especially things related to showmanship.

So?

>"ackhshually, aspies are dumb"
>doesn't provide any evidence
How do I know this isn't an asspull?

>When doing research, there are no books or teacher to guide you
Yes there are -- there are textbooks that lead right into research, and books filled with research papers that definitely lead to more research, and you can talk to other researchers about stuff, that's why phd candidates have advisers.
Why do you think so many maths and physics papers have multiple authors? People talk. If you'd ever doe your ow original research you'd know you need to spend time explaining i.e teaching it to other people, holding talks and so on.