Help me

I need ur help, Veeky Forums.
Im an aspie, and am fucking depressed. The pills dont work. Im posting it here because I have a feeling you will understand me. I want to kill myself, but Im also too afraid of death. I just have a feeling nothing I do is important and matters in any way. What should I do? How do you fight the depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aspergers is a meme made up by doctors to sell drugs.

>How do you fight the depression?

I look around myself and see people doing far worse than myself. I am still a loser and a weirdo but i am better than a lot of people.

bad idea

Just take time to deal with depression, it won't change instantly and you probably won't notice things are getting better until things have already gotten better.

There are no drugs for aspergers or autism. It's more related to defining the differences between schizophrenic, schizotypal/schizoid, ADHD, OCD, and anxiety disorder co-morbidity. Autism is real but it's misdiagnosed because the majority of psychiatrists are either double digit retards or Jews.
What is the cause of the depression? I advise not taking the pills because SSRI's are a scam just like anti-psychotics were in the 60's.

>Daily exercise like jogging once in morning once in evening
>Healthy diet comprised of all food groups
>Productive hobbies like making birdhouses NOT playing videogames
>meditate for a half hour twice a day
>shoot heroin into your ballsack
>spend time in nature
>dress respectively
>keep your house clean and your bed made
If you build it, they will come

Looking at people who have it "worse" is an idiotic idea and don't do it. Also, I honestly doubt you are actually depressed if you claim that works for you.

>What is the cause of the depression?
It's an illness, you rarely can indicate a direct cause.

>I advise not taking the pills because SSRI's are a scam
They're very effective in suicidal cases, not so much otherwise, I wouldn't really say they're a scam though.

I'm fighting with depression myself, and currently not doing so good either. What can I tell to you it's you can try to change your mood, but it's much harder said than done. My best recommendations are CBT, medications and meditation. Stick with these. It'll get better over time if you work on it(I know it's extremely hard to motivate yourself while depressed, but keep trying) and if you have support from your family and friends.

There is some excellent advice there(although I find them too specific, you don't really need to go jogging twice a day at certain time or meditate twice a day etc), also a fucking terrible one:
>shoot heroin into your ballsack

But remember that things like healthy diet and exercise aren't really going to help you in recovering from the depression itself, certainly, they are going to support you though, I can confirm it myself, I felt much better when I was exercising regularly.

When fighting depression you should exercise all options, brushing off things like meditation is why you're still struggling

It's almost always a bad idea to post about depression on Veeky Forums, I'm not saying that in a weird or trolling way. It's just not a good place to ask for help. Talk to people who are close to you and that you know are good, if there are any first.

Family, friends, the ones that care. If you don't have that, you can reach out for help in many places, but definitely wouldn't recommend Veeky Forums.

Turning to Jesus helped me out a lot. Having people who care about you also helps, so being in a caring community, like having good family members or friends to turn to, or a good church community helps.

Basically, the opposite of isolating yourself, is good for you when you're depressed. The more good interactions you have the better you will feel, I think.

Have some philosophy: youtube.com/watch?v=f_HkQ4-x4P4

By believing that you would be heard/listened to.

Promote those events and depression receeds.

Depression is simply isolation or a distri bution process signalling error (who wants to admit they share MY horrible thoughts, for example)

What do you do every day ?

embrace it you retard, you will only advance if you embrace and overcome your hardships.

>I just have a feeling nothing I do is important and matters in any way
nothing you do is important, that is a fact regardless of your mental state, depressed or not depressed. There is a chance that it will matter but such achievements usually take entire lifetimes to achieve and there is no guarantee, it could allbe for nothing. That is life, either accept it or kys

>nothing you do is important

not OP, but that being the case, there is nothing for me to do here

This, make yourself clear that there is no greater purpose in life, then try to give it one yourself. As others have pointed out, you should try to find something to give you a sense of accomplishment in the short term, like daily sport sessions or some kind of art/crafting hobby. But also try to figure out and work towards a long term plan, something you can look back to in one year and feel like you have come closer to your goal, but still have some way to go.
If you think about throwing your life away, why not spend it trying out something else? You do have this freedom over others, who may already be strictly set on a career/family path, and can't easily reorient themselves. But even they often find themselves in situations where they have to do this as well, e.g. losing your job or getting divorced.

>If you think about throwing your life away, why not spend it trying out something else?

oft repeated, perhaps well-intentioned, but terribly ignorant advice

old fag here

this somewhat becomes reality when you get older. At some point you realize that most of what you have done in life is pointless and you start living for yourself and/or start doing stuff you really care about regardless of what other think or what is expected from you. The sooner one realizes this and starts living life the better.

this
both autism and schiz- disorders evolved exactly at the same time, not sure about OCD
ADHD is only considered a disorder because of our current civilization, it would be arguably beneficial otherwise in the wild

>you start living for yourself and/or start doing stuff you really care about regardless of what other think or what is expected from you.

well perhaps i started this too early then, because i don't do things i don't like, and yet i'm still rather depressed.

I am asperger and this works for me.
Make extenuant physical work for hours, alone and outdoors. Remember to hydrate yourself.

Volunteer at a shelter