>take precal first semester
>by far the hardest math class i've ever taken, barely pass
>calculus 1 next semester, piss easy
>attempt to take calc 2 during summer, fail
>take it again in fall, harder than calculus 1 but still easier than precal
>calc 3 is about the same as calc 2
>linear algebra is really easy
>differential equations is really hard, still not as hard as precal

I'm now done with all my math classes, and I still think precal is hardest.

ok

>i've

no one cares

>>I'm now done with all my math classes
>didn't take PDEs/DEs2
>didn't take complex variables
>didn't take differential geometry

So you plan on not going to graduate school when you graduate?

>and I still think precal is hardest

Maybe you just suck at trig.

Don't listen to this guy, user. I care.

t. Eagerly waiting for your next blogpost.

Nigga what?
Maybe Geometry is not your shit, I hate this shit too but can't be helped.
Should've practiced more during vacations so you don't fuck shit up.

Why even major in physics if you struggle with basic math? Do you want to be a teacher?

Precalc is just algebra and trig right? I kind of agree that all those classes are more or less the same level of difficulty. It's just applying algorithms to solve equations and occasionally some creative thinking and pattern matching for applied problems.

If you had a prof who prided himself on giving hard exams/homework I could easily see precalc being hard.

>physics major
>thinks math is done after ode and linear.
lmao bruh, that's only the first year.

>be compsci major
>find Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra etc. not very difficult unlike most of my classmates
>Wish I could be a Math major to laugh at the compsci brainlets, but that isn't where the jobs are

precalc is the hardest math class because when you take it is when your math skills are the most rusty

Why are physicishits such brainlets?

>physics major
>I'm now done with all my math classes
I hope you understand that all of your math classes were introductory level, and that you don't really understand calculus or linear algebra well enough to understand upper-level physics. Does your department at least require you to take "mathematical methods for physics" courses? Because if you plan on not learning any more math, you're fucked and your school is shit.

>thinks he needs a degree with the word "computer" in it to get a job with computers

top brainlet

Abstract algebra is pretty important for physics too desu

>malloc'ing a constant size small string instead of using a static local array
>not freeing p after the function call

pretty sure the joke is that the code is shit, desu

Precalc is just annoying because you have to draw so many graphs and learn to memorize a bunch of trigonometric ratios with the unit circle

1. I literally remember drawing no graphs in pre-calc.
2. The only thing you need to memorize is Pythagoras' theorem.

By the way, if you hate drawing graphs wait until you get to multivariable calculus.

uh wtf dude

im a physics major (actually a dual major) that made A's in all those classes, and im going into my final year of it, and it's fucking hell. ur not gonna survive if you've done that bad already.

Analytical Mechanics was the first class to fuck my shit up.

>Analytical Mechanics was the first class to fuck my shit up.

I'm looking to take that this spring. Any advice on how to prepare myself?

To prepare, no. My course taught things 'when needed' so to say, shown me mathematical theorems ive never seen before that we did not care about the derivation or proof of either. It threw a lot of new and complex shit at my face. All i can say is do ALL the homework (if assigned), or force yourself to do problems if not required. And read the referenced chapters in the book after every lecture. Passed the class with a B, but it was the first class to ever make me question the degree choice.

the fuck is even in precal? not a burger here