Human Mind Improvement

As a future quantum physicist what should I do that will help me in the long run to improve my mind ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdUCndZfEzQ
goodtheorist.science/
youtube.com/watch?v=_VR0AV2uypQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171985/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=CdUCndZfEzQ

Here you go: goodtheorist.science/

Physical exercise, healthy diet, mindfulness.

+1

>future quantum physicist
Stop meditating and study linear algebra, faggot.

You should eat your broccoli and not stay up after bedtime

Meditation.

/thread

Is meditation some big meme? I did it every day for a year, then stopped and felt absolutely no difference.

meme?

Eat healthy, exercise, avoid time-wasting activities like playing video games, and study. Free time should become synonymous with studying.

Do you eat your vitamins? You can go into next level by engineering yourself some kind of thought chamber...
Be careful though...
It could consume you...
The pursuit for pure knowledge...

youtube.com/watch?v=_VR0AV2uypQ

>When you become an eternal wizard/scientist hybrid with a fortress and robotic army.

Watch Rick and Morty

lol

Did you try try to understand how the Eastern mind works? Maybe you are Eastern and where raised in Asia. Then nevermind I guess, but if you happen to be from the West then maybe thats what you where missing. Engross yourself in their culture. Visit your local Sangha. Even if your not a Buddhist. Even if your secular you shold go. If you dont have a temple near by. Atleast try to join a local meditation group. If not then try doing a different type of meditation. Until something works for you.

You probably did it wrong. Read this though, it might help.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171985/

>quantum physicist
I smell a brainlet here, pretty much all relevant physics field use some quantum mechanics. Nobody calls themselves a quantum physicist.

fak odff

smoke lots and lots of weed

Moar Linear Algebra

If you think you've studied enough Linear Algebra you're wrong.

Maintain high insulin sensitivity. The most important thing you can do by far.

how to do that?

The implications are pretentious as fuck. I smoke a bunch of weed and am doing just fine as a biochemist

exurb1a is my favourite content creator rn