Ummmmm... EXCUSE ME you weirdo creep virgin losers!!! Stop. Just stop!

Ummmmm... EXCUSE ME you weirdo creep virgin losers!!! Stop. Just stop!

I challenge them to say that black people need go beyond their bubbles and read the Western cannon.

Well obviously pendulum has swung, but it'll come back. Just chill the fuck out until then.

the guardian won't exist this time next year.

that's what I've been saying for the past five years. buzzfeedification sells mate. they'll just adapt. I do lament the death of their investigative ethos though.

Fuck off Hegel

they are now begging for money at the end of every article, no one buys their papers and their web traffic is dwindling. sad because they used to be a good publication.

Women readers have long escaped their dreary lives by reading the paperback romance books you find in supermarkets. Such narrow reading is not restricted to women, but their example is a caution.

kek

>it'll come back
People have been saying this since the French revolution. It's not coming back; the center always moves left in liberal democracies. In a hundred years we'll be celebrating the first transgender Siamese twin Presidents

Not of Islam keeps outbreeding white people.

If*

DFW is FUBU for white academics. Each of his efforts was an attempt to get onto reading lists.

>black people need go beyond their bubbles and read the Western cannon

They do.

>DFW is fubu for white people
Hahahaha shit, my sides that was a good one. He even looks like stereotypical white dude.

>DFW is inside-your-bubble reading

What does this mean? I thought he challenged many of my views and habits pretty fundamentally

Do you really think the person who wrote this article has actually read much DFW?

Well yeah, I mean, a journalist has to research before they write, right?

Why do leftists hate DFW so much? cereal question.

He's a white male. His very existence signifies oppression, end of discussion.

But Marx was a white male and they love that guy.

wtf!? I hate David Foster Wallace now!

>Jews
>white

He voted for Reagan

Lol

Hmmm, good point. What are some genuine white men that are revered in leftism? A revolutionary? A pundit, or someone equally as worthless?

He is now somewhat popular/well known so people want to be contrarian and hate him.

It was an ironic vote though, DFW was a member of CPUSA and probably an accelerationist. Read his books and it's clear he was critical of capitalism and decidedly took the PC side of the 90s culture wars (hardly surprising since he spent half his life in American liberal arts colleges)

No one but amerilards care about the autistic bandana faggot

I'm not sure if I'm making this connection up in my head, but since the Brexit vote the Guardian has went completely buzzfeed tier pants on head retarded. It's a shame because it used to be a good newspaper.

Stop being ironic.

Louise CK