Math n science tattoos

I'll be putting this here lorenz butterfly on my chest next week. I was wondering if any of you fellas have any math/science tattoos you'll show me

(You)
RIP your chest.

>you

You don't think it'll look good? It wouldn't be my whole chest, just the left pec

wow so speshul and unique :)

why's everybody gotta be a dick? I just wanted some show n tell

Yes. Wanna see my Rick & Morty and E=mc^2 tattoo?

I have a tattoo of a univariate normal distribution right above my dick because its exactly the global mean length

dammit so you're all telling me this is gonna look like some popsci bullshit huh

>Why I don't get praised by retards for doing trendy unoriginal and cringy shit like in my instagrams :(((
Fuck off.

I tattooed the most beautiful equation e^i = pi on my forehead. Anyone who gets it is worth my time, it's very convenient

You just hit the nail on the head.

thats a bummer, I read the essence of chaos n thought this model was really neat looking but shit. I don't really trust the autists here for their sense of aesthetic, but the 'this is gonna look like some popsci bullshit' thought has been lingering. Damn now i'm bummed

2+2=4-1=3

is clearly the superior mathematical tattoo

>e^i = pi
it's e ^ pi = i

I'm in high school and I know this

>got the idea from reading pop sci
>wants to follow something every luv science faggot has already done
>Aesthetic
This is b8

Ever seen someone with that "Be rational! Be real" shirt with Pi and i or whatever?
Every single person I've ever seen wearing that shirt was a total brainlet trying to compensate for their lack of technical ability with a shirt that implied they were good at math.
IMO it's not a good move.
That said, I saw a dude with a rad sinewave tat on his forearm. He was a metal singer though and gave no fucks

3 = pi = e
The Fundamental Theorem of Engineering

If you already had the feeling don't do it, but if you just want it then don't give a fuck about the autists here, just go get it

> e^i = pi
My sides

QUICK MAFFS

How about making a painting of it? Or just "tattoo" it on the back of your car.
Science tattoos are really cringy. It looks very impersonal/random. You should only tattoo something to do with your personality or an achievement.

that looks fucking retarded op

It's funny that the people who actually study math usually aren't the ones getting math tattoos.

This covers my left shin and calf. Needs a few more sessions to add fine line detail and color to the blossoms.

Before any questions or criticism...prickly-pear cacti were the study organisms of my dissertation.

but why get the tattoo? It honestly looks terrible.

Because I wanted to get it.

oh

>tips hat

Good reason IMO. If it means something significant to you, i think thats a good reason to get it. Better than getting your friends or SO's name, which a lot of normies like to do

Well, spending 6 years getting stabbed by the fuckers makes them pretty significant to me. They're also pretty remarkable plants with some admirable qualities.

agreed

I admire your commitment, but still I find the whole tattoo thing silly. In fact, I admire you significantly less because in my opinion, that is fucking stupid. Just my opinion though, don't let it bring you down. Keep studying them cacti if you enjoy it.

Oh well. I don't need your approval, but thanks for your opinion, though.

>I don't need your approval
>posts tattoo on anonymous chink cartoon website

Sure, user, sure.

I'm guessing you're like pi.
ROUND AND IRRATIONAL.

I'm remembering that one

Your welcome desu

you're* (I'm that user)

nice trips senpai

>get a science tattoo
>thing you got tattooed is proven wrong
>they're all gonna laugh at you

idiot, just wear a t-shirt
next week you'll be bored with that

I've never seen a math tattoo that wasn't terrible

lool that's super gay dude lmao

Should have mentioned that this was not actually my tattoo

Virgin branding

Why would you get a tattoo of something that is going to be wrong in a century.

oh wow you watched nuberphile once, you are in for a surprise

ive noticed this is getting old my dude, we need something new. this is one of those things that are basically common knowledge

That's great, would be HANDY for tests, am i rite ; ^ )

I liked it, would tattoo on my chest for engineer honour.

>tfw mathfag and we don't have any memes

if I really wanted a math tattoo for some reason (let alone a damn tattoo in the first place) this is my choice