I get my student loans in a few weeks

I get my student loans in a few weeks.

Whats the best mechanical pencil money can buy?
Whats the best pen money can buy?

pentel graphgear 1000 for mechanical pens

do you like fountain pens OP?

>do you like fountain pens OP?
Should I?

>using loan money to buy expensive writing utensils

please return the money and get a job at mcdonalds. you have no business being in college.

I am trying to get pussy

they're elegant and very easy to write with once you get familiar with them
also stationery nerds are a sucker for these

I found the mechanical pencil on amazon, is there a good fountain pen on amazon you can recommend?

lamy safaris are great pens to start with

>Whats the best mechanical pencil money can buy?
The japs make a mechanical pencil that rotates the lead every time it comes off the paper, so it's always sharp. I don't know the name though.

>Whats the best pen money can buy?
Pens go well into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you pick a fountain pen I again suggest a japanese one because their extra fine nibs are way finer than european nibs and are great for math.

i've had a pair of uni kuru toga mech pencils before and they're really not that good as everyone makes them to be
they look nice but if you're buying them for the rotation thingy only, it's not worth it

This any FP in general I use Japanese extra fine Sailor or Pilot

Is that so? Well I’ve always used a staedtler mars pencil and it got the job done, only recommended that one because I thought the sharpening idea was neat

In general the best mechanical pencils are done by companies like rotring, but it seems that you care more about looks than anything else. Companies like Visconti make some really expensive ones that you may like

>how dare people spend their own money on nice and useful things

Yes I saw thought.

I am not buying a 26000 dollar pen. Maybe when I have a job where I make 60k a year.

No he’s absolutely right. A student loan should be spent on studies, not on luxuries. As a rule of thumb you should never buy a luxury good with loaned money.

>13 dollar pen to attract pussy is a luxury good

“The best pen money can buy” is not worth 20 bucks.

A nice pencil or pen isn't exactly a luxury item when you're going to spend quite a bit of time using it for your studies. I use myh phone constantly for work for example, I may be able to get by using a cheap phone but I have a nice one instead because it's more comfortable to use and I don't have to worry about all the bullshit that comes with a cheap phone.

>60k a year
>buying a 26k pen

um

I have proven that I can survive on 20k a year. If I make 60k a year and I buy a 26k pen that leaves me with 36k for the rest of the year. Still leaves me with a 16k surplus.

Fucking brainlet

But would you seriously consider spending that large a segment of your yearly income on that item? Would it be worthwhile to you truly? I could see maybe even a few thousand on a set of pens or something being within reason but that much seems bizarre to me. For reference I make about 60,0p a year after commisions.

Then I can own a 26 thousand dollar pen.

>60,0p a year
I have no idea how much that is but spending 26k USD on a pen is nothing big.

Meanwhile literally the majority of Americans make less than that amount in a year. Are we on /pol now?

Thats relevant to my budget for pens how?

Nigga put that shit into XRP or some other altcoin.

>investing in memes
no thank you

its not memes