Haha ok

nice "brain"

small cranium

What race am I?

Your head looks weird

Turkish

Wrong.

Turkish?

Swedish and white as a ghost. Might have some sami blood on my father's side as my grandmother comes from the northern parts of Sweden, but I haven't really looked into my genealogy much.

Wish I was a brain scientist so I could say something meaningful, OP. No idea what your brain indicates.

Nice Corpus Callosum lad

Thanks fren

What brain?

White? probably some southern euro (southern euros are white though) too.

Your brain stem is thicc

not sure if asking if gay

Romanian, Puerto Rican or Black

It's so hard to tell because your chin is missing. Chinlett

There's a heart next to some testicles in your brain. That means you are in fact gay.

Kek'd

Must be actual size

Occipital lobe a little low?
Intracranial hypotension?

Homo sapiens sapiens

Waiting for the wojak edit

looks gay

Your per-frontal cortex is lacking density. The back brain perfectly coalesces into what I would "Guess" indicates a good long term memory. The over-arching gray matter on your cerebellum indicates a capability for finely tuned "fine-fibra" movements such as that of a tennis player. Also I have no idea what the hell is going on because I am high as fuck.

Critique mine.

N-nice cerebellum

KEK

What's that lighter bit in the middle?
The bow shaped thing.

That's corpus callosum. It's pretty much just white matter that connects the two hemispheres.

Very balanced. You must be a genius.

T-thanks?

>swedish
>white

not in this century

Haha nice try Jamal

You have a tumor.

Nice occipital you got there

Neanderthal/10

Easiest way to get a brain scan?

You go to a private clinic and dish out 150 euros and lay down for an hour until the scan's done.

>an hour
seriously?

just like mine

Not sure how long it took me, but it was really a long ass time. I think it was around 45ish minutes. Yes, it was long. Maybe they had shit machines tho, but mris usually take a long time. My leg took half an hour.

grey matter good at front lobe, white matter uhm..
you like spiritual/science shit but typically relaxed person?

I wanna get another MRI to show my brain missing my right temporal lobe.

What makes you keep going knowing that you will never now the full extent of what you could've been if part of your brain wouldn't have been removed user?

hearty kek

Given that you can't even type a coherent sentence with a full brain, I don't think he's too worried.

any personality changes/noticeable side effects? what was surgery for?

Oh, but he should!
Friendly Copy paste: The temporal lobe holds the primary auditory cortex, which is important for the processing of semantics in both speech and vision in humans. Wernicke's area, which spans the region between temporal and parietal lobes, plays a key role (in tandem with Broca's area in the frontal lobe) in speech comprehension.

You didn't zoom-out enough

Why is it so smooth

The type of operation he had wouldnt affect any of those areas. Mostly temporal pole hippocampus amygdala. Most problems would be memory related.

Please give me a detailed diagnosis. Otherwise I'm skeptical.